Funny or Strange Jeep Compliments

Xodius

Banned
I was pumping gas a few months ago and had a guy say, nice hummer! I looked around and laughed, it was just me and some civics. He then said wow it looks just like a hummer. My bad man. Then he got in his smart car and drove away. Lol.

ssh6314

Our son has ridden doorless in the jeep since he was a little over a year old. When people see us on the highway they always stare. So we thought him to throw up the peace sign!!! Funny as hell to see a two year old in a open jeep with sunglasses on throwing up the duces!

I had someone tell me at the gas station today that it was illegal to transport an infant in a jeep.(lol?) I had the doors and top off with my 3 month old. I told him I would take my chances. And drove off. Ignorance :banghead:

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

Lane87

Someone once told me "Nothing says you're a badass more than driving a gas guzzler during an oil crisis!"

I took it as a compliment even though I think he was using "badass" sarcastically...

RockyJk

Came out of a store and there was a girl sitting on my front bumper while her boyfriend took a pic is that a complement?? Lol

MobyJR

Came out of a store and there was a girl sitting on my front bumper while her boyfriend took a pic is that a complement?? Lol

Reminds me of that episode of SOA when that chick sat on jax's bike and he came out and punched that dude in the face. Lol back when I had my YJ in high school I came out of a chevron to find 3 chicks from school sitting in my jeep passing around a blunt. I was kinda pissed off but kinda interested at the same time lol I gave em a ride to school and hung out with one later that day.

Holeshot

Banned
Last weekend it was my friend's little boy christening, and we went at the cage aux sports for diner. One of their girlfriend drew something on the napkin saying "it looks like a hummer" and gave this to me. :thinking:

2013-03-31 17.07.09.jpg

BentMountainJK

I always get asked if my mommy and daddy bought it for me cause I'm only 18, little do they know that I work 45 hour weeks taking apart train engine parts to pay for it, pisses me off sometimes

Jeepmaverick

Not really sure if this is a compliment but it was funny...driving through town after work(bailing hay meaning i had on the Stetson) I pulled up to a stop light next to a brand new Porsche convertible with the top down. A rich frat boy was driving it(no offense to frat boys) and had a very pretty lady friend with him. She stared at the jeep and goes "you should have your daddy buy you a hummer like that" he looked over and gave me a smug look and I simply replied "don't worry partner, it's a jeep and it's built not bought" tipped my hat and turned off.

RockyJk

Not really sure if this is a compliment but it was funny...driving through town after work(bailing hay meaning i had on the Stetson) I pulled up to a stop light next to a brand new Porsche convertible with the top down. A rich frat boy was driving it(no offense to frat boys) and had a very pretty lady friend with him. She stared at the jeep and goes "you should have your daddy buy you a hummer like that" he looked over and gave me a smug look and I simply replied "don't worry partner, it's a jeep and it's built not bought" tipped my hat and turned off.

^^ I had the top and doors off so the convo was easy by the way

Lol Jeep win!! :thumbup:

Ben-0

I was filling up one day and this guy gets out if his truck looks at me then looks at my jeep looks back and me and says "man got to love a good Toyota huh" I looked at him and said what?? He repeated himself I said righttttt.... And got the hell out of there
I was star struck, I was at a loss if words and had no idea what to do

cottrellsahara

few girls have made the "call me sign" when i had to top off and was cruising to get some dinner in town. that was enough to brighten my afternoon... it also seems that when ever i take the doors off and leave my jeep unattended i get someone staring at it or something a women told me it was the most beautiful jeep she had ever seen. I said thanks but was kinda sad because it made it sound girly... i need suspension and tires!!!

Brankz

Some kid made fun of my jk saying that is lame and hummers are better just because my rig is stock

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Some little bastard told trail jeep and I he liked our jeeps. I said the orange one is cooler. His reply the black one is better.

Obviously he has not watched the Dukes of Hazzard

Top Bottom