Funny or Strange Jeep Compliments

Hey manual windows give you a work out especially when you have a 4 door lol

Try having to run your throttle,brakes,steering wheel, and manual windows at the same time lol make everything a little more interesting
Oh using only your hands. No that's a workout.

Last edited:
My old neighbor that I haven't seen in 2years came by to visit me yesterday and was checking out my jeep( normally I've had sports cars back then) he said man' this thing is bad ass, how much did u pay for it, I paid 42k for it and dumped another 8k into it from after market parts. He said wow that's a lot of money, maybe you should take $10 and take it to the car wash cuz you have sand that is about an inch thick in your cup holders. I said nah its a JEEP thing and its just going to get dirty tomorrow

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

My old neighbor that I haven't seen in 2years came by to visit me yesterday and was checking out my jeep( normally I've had sports cars back then) he said man' this thing is bad ass, how much did u pay for it, I paid 42k for it and dumped another 8k into it from after market parts. He said wow that's a lot of money, maybe you should take $10 and take it to the car wash cuz you have sand that is about an inch thick in your cup holders. I said nah its a JEEP thing and its just going to get dirty tomorrow

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

thats funny, my family members that don't understand the "Jeep Thing" always ask me why i wont spend $10 on a car wash but will spend money on a lift and new bumpers.

so back on subject...
I had a guy walk by the other day while i was working on my Jeep and ask me "is that you land rover?", i said "this is my Jeep" he said its nice and kept walking.

yesterday i had a kid ask me if i was using my Jeep to be a "prepper" i said ya i'm preparing to run a fun trail with my Jeep family. he just looked at me weird and walked away.:thinking:

last one, my grandfather asked me why i put big heavy bumpers on my jeep if you aren't supposed to hit anything with your bumper, i didn't know how to explain the many uses for them so i said, incase a Prius gets in my way or an old fart in an Acura needs a bump. :)cheesy: Because I have a Prius for a work car and he drives an Acura)

With my mostly stock YJ I get the "cute Jeep" comments a lot but one time I got a few snide comments as I met up with a few guys from LA for a day run. After checking out my Jeep 2 guys walked away and said to themselves "great, we will be tugging his ass all day". Really?? WTF man, you don't even know me. :crazyeyes:

But I will say by the end of the day, with NOBODY tugging me once, all I got was compliments on how well I can dive my Jeep! For a guy that has only owned a Jeep for a little over a year it made me feel good. :D

Great thread guys, I like reading about the stupid things people say and I love the come backs even better! :cheesy:

Was getting fuel one day with my Jeep in tow behind me on a trailer. Had a guy spend a good 10 minutes walking around my trailer eyeing everything up, finally walked over to me a said "Sweet trailer" and walk away.

Was getting fuel one day with my Jeep in tow behind me on a trailer. Had a guy spend a good 10 minutes walking around my trailer eyeing everything up, finally walked over to me a said "Sweet trailer" and walk away.

Hahaha that's great - just more proof that its a Wayalife, not for everyone

- Kirk
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

i drive a government car around most of the day and when i see a jeep in a parking lot i park next to it and give the guy or gal a compliment on their jeep even if it is stock just because i know i love it when i get one so that is my way of paying it forward:thumb:

i drive a government car around most of the day and when i see a jeep in a parking lot i park next to it and give the guy or gal a compliment on their jeep even if it is stock just because i know i love it when i get one so that is my way of paying it forward:thumb:

I do the same thing everytime I park next to someone in a stock jeep. :yup: :thumb:

Random guy at the gas station last night asked hey man when you gonna let me wash that thing for you. I couldn't help but laugh.

When passing a girl at a bus stop she noticed me at the stop sign with no doors and said "be careful not to fall out". I also can't begin to count the many people in Los Angeles that have made these comments "hey, your doors are missing," "what happened to your doors," and the more famous "is it legal to drive around with no doors?"

When passing a girl at a bus stop she noticed me at the stop sign with no doors and said "be careful not to fall out". I also can't begin to count the many people in Los Angeles that have made these comments "hey, your doors are missing," "what happened to your doors," and the more famous "is it legal to drive around with no doors?"

I can't wait to be like "dammit! They stole my doors again?!" When people ask what happened to our doors

I can't wait to be like "dammit! They stole my doors again?!" When people ask what happened to our doors

Oh I have, and they give me this look like I'm the one being a jackass lol. I have to explain to people how Jeeps (wranglers to people not in the know) can have their doors removed, top removed, and windshield folded down. That last one usually sends them over the edge. I still don't care, I'd rather drive something unique than something boring and identical to everyone else in L.A.

When I had my '10 JK I showed up to work and a coworker with a brand new jeep asked why I took my doors off. I said "I didn't, I raced a 3.6 liter wrangler on the way here and he blew my doors off."

This happened a little while back, I was walking back to my jeep (stock suspension with 35's) from the grocery store. There were 2 guys standing nearby arguing how big my lift was. I found it pretty humorous.:thumb:

I've had this similiar experience, I told them when I bought it the doors were too expensive, so I opted not to buy them. Thats when the puzzled looks start.

Stopped at a gas station right now to buy some beer and had some dude parked next to us say "hey mayne u don't be getting scared driving hella fast like that??" Lol! (No doors on)

I was working on the jeep the other day with my little guy, he's three, he likes to say hi to the people walking by. One of them asked if he was helping fix the car, he corrected them by say its not a car it's a Jeep!

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

Today my mom was driving my rig, and this guy rolls down the window of he's car and says, aye miss I love your jeep...
My mom was so happy and she tells me . I need to use your jeep more often, latter on a man on a Tj give her the wave and she was glowing saying ohh branko your jeep is now mine.. Lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368340871.168871.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368340871.168871.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 293
Top Bottom