Funny or Strange Jeep Compliments

Today my mom was driving my rig, and this guy rolls down the window of he's car and says, aye miss I love your jeep...
My mom was so happy and she tells me . I need to use your jeep more often, latter on a man on a Tj give her the wave and she was glowing saying ohh branko your jeep is now mine..
ThAts like my funny complement

Stopped at a gas station right now to buy some beer and had some dude parked next to us say "hey mayne u don't be getting scared driving hella fast like that??" Lol! (No doors on)

Shoulda told him "mayne, I guess you be hella chicken to ride a motorcycle then, huh mayne?

I was working on the jeep the other day with my little guy, he's three, he likes to say hi to the people walking by. One of them asked if he was helping fix the car, he corrected them by say its not a car it's a Jeep!

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

That's awesome! Gonna teach mine to say that also!

Lol I was laughing cause he was in a Hyundai with pink seat covers haha

Lol nuff said. Pink seat covers. Still, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe they were red until he accidentally washed them with bleach.

What I have found is that anyone who rides in the jeep doors off ends up loving it! Most of the time I get people telling me how nice the jk looks.

At Home Depot yesterday there was a woman and her husband walking to their Tacoma which I happened to just park next to. As I got out and started for the entrance, already in their truck, the lady started inquiring about my lift and tires, and complimented my jeep. What I found strange was that it was the woman who initiated the conversation about cars, while the guy never said a word. Lol pretty cool lady. I wish I could shop talk with my wife, but the again, if I were able to I'm sure I would be broke and my jeep would be a beast!

Last edited:
At the ballpark the other day....

Valet (young guy): Is that your daily driver?
Me: Yep
Valet: Damn your lucky!

Pound it through the rocks and then be scared of having it parked :cheesy:

:cheesy:

I live in Nevada. Home of many very very expensive buildings with machines and tables designed to take money from willing participants. ;) Valets here park $100,000+ cars regularily...if not daily...probably hourly in Vegas. :yup:

Plus, the Valet lot is right across from the stadium and it was free (well minus their tip).

:cheesy:

I live in Nevada. Home of many very very expensive buildings with machines and tables designed to take money from willing participants. ;) Valets here park $100,000+ cars regularily...if not daily...probably hourly in Vegas. :yup:

Plus, the Valet lot is right across from the stadium and it was free (well minus their tip).

Yeah, I know those places a little too well. I am one of the reasons they have those expensive chandeliers hanging from the ceiling :doh:

Anyone ever checked to see if there is an FJ thread out there where they discuss all of the compliments they receive...;)

Anyone ever checked to see if there is an FJ thread out there where they discuss all of the compliments they receive...;)
Don't see one. FJ owners must be less vain than JK owners. ;)

Also found several recall threads, and one thread I was afraid to click on at work. Good times.

My niece has a very clean, one owner 2004 TJ 2dr. Every time she sees my 2012 JKUR she calls it an "SUV". I know she's just twisting my tail a little bit, 'cause she drives the JK every chance she gets.:D

So I'm driving home from work, doors & roof off and a biker (wearing a helmet) slowly passes me on the left (4 lane hwy), gives me a disgusted glance, and then moves on, shaking his head. WHAT, do you think I'm being wreckless? I think I still may fare a little better in a crash than you...

So I'm driving home from work, doors & roof off and a biker (wearing a helmet) slowly passes me on the left (4 lane hwy), gives me a disgusted glance, and then moves on, shaking his head. WHAT, do you think I'm being wreckless? I think I still may fare a little better in a crash than you...

Yup. We have seat belts, roll cage, and a lot of steel. Sure he has a helmet but I guarantee he will hurt way more than us should an accident occur. Besides, it's harder to tip over 4 wheels than 2 wheels.

Most Jeeps have a "sport" cage, not a roll cage, a huge difference in structural integrity and honestly I would rather lay down my bike at 60 than roll my rig which is much easier to tip over than a two wheel vehicle. I can take corners on my Harley a hell of a lot tighter than in my rig before its going over.

I'm guessing the guy on the bike was reacting to something else than your lack of doors though.

True about the cage, but I still wouldn't wanna lay down a bike at 60 in favor rolling the jk. I have had too many friends injured on bikes. Just a month ago a buddy of mine got T-boned at an intersection. The car that hit him had a hole in the windshield where my friends head hit. Another guy cut me off while driving my Beamer on the freeway, lost control, laid it down and I nearly took his head off in the process (it all happened very fast, thank goodness everyone stopped once they saw the sparks from his bike, otherwise he woulda been run over as the freeway was very dark), and you just don't hug corners in a jk to begin with. If we talk about taking corners I would rather take my z3 over a bike any day. But I guess it's all a matter of preference.

Last edited:
Top Bottom