Funny or Strange Jeep Compliments

Had a guy just stop and ask me if I was one of those guys trying to make their jeep look like a Hummer? I said no Sir I take mine off road :)

Every single day my lovely wife reminds me of what an ugly, gas guzzling, impractical monster I drive. I love it! I'm starting to enjoy the fact she hates it. It gives me my Zen time in the hills with friends of common interests. I smile ear to ear these days :brows: :synister:

Look at it this way, if she hates it so much, you don't have to worry about her wanting to drive it...

I Own a Cherokee, have since 2000. Ask me how many times I've been able to drive it in the past 13 years...

Look at it this way, if she hates it so much, you don't have to worry about her wanting to drive it...

I Own a Cherokee, have since 2000. Ask me how many times I've been able to drive it in the past 13 years...

--This is EXACTLY why I'm smiling ear to ear. When I go out wheeling or camping, she refers to it as, "You're going to do you Jeepy Thingy..." :grayno: :banghead:

--This is EXACTLY why I'm smiling ear to ear. When I go out wheeling or camping, she refers to it as, "You're going to do you Jeepy Thingy..." :grayno: :banghead:

You got a good thing going there brother... She's a keeper, as long as she lets you out to do the Jeepy thing from time to time...

So I'm driving home from work, doors & roof off and a biker (wearing a helmet) slowly passes me on the left (4 lane hwy), gives me a disgusted glance, and then moves on, shaking his head. WHAT, do you think I'm being wreckless? I think I still may fare a little better in a crash than you...

This is a good one. Harley riders often wear t-shirts stating, "If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand." Guess what? He doesn't understand! Nothing but a thing.:cheesy:

I pulled into the grocery store (naked) and the guy next to me asked "you're not going to lock your doors? You figure just take what you want?" Got to love idiots who think they are funny!

In the drive thru today, between where you order and where you pay, a lady who just got out of the passenger side of a JKU (stock) flagged me down to stop. Confused, I did. She yells "NICE Jeep!!" Her husband just looked off in the distance. Probably because she was telling him to make his look like mine (fairly stock-ish) :)

Sent via :beer: mail

I was at the drive thru at chic fila the other day with the doors off and thr guy gave me a weird look and another guy walked up behind them and said wow thats gotts be fun to drive around in.

I always get wierd looks when i goto drive thurs.....

Just ate at fosters freeze and a guy ordering food said, "hey what model or class is that thing, I haven't seen one that big before , I said its a 2012 jeep Rubicon 4dr. He said wow that's WAY bigger than any rubicon i've ever seen.( 4", flat fenders and 37's) :)

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Try having to run your throttle,brakes,steering wheel, and manual windows at the same time lol make everything a little more interesting
Oh using only your hands. No that's a workout.

Ha! You can probably do it all smoothly with one hand! You rock man.

My buddy at work called my jku a "mini-hummer". Needless to say I got pissed, but then he, former army artillery, clarified that he meant an hmmwv and not a boxy minivan. I was still a little pissy with him for a day.

Best compliment I've had was the other day I came up on some guys 4 wheelin in there trucks, one was stuck, i winched him out. The rest of them were looking for a way around the wash out in the path. I drove right down and out of it in the Jeep (little tippy, almost tipped it over) and as i drove off i hear one of them yell "Now thats Fu*king 4-wheeling!"

My jeep was blocking half the street, as I was unloading earth from a trailer at my parents place when a cop slams the breaks right in front of my jeep gave it a good look and yells "Now thats a Jeep!" I smiled and waved.. :eek: ( Was sure he was going to go over the jeep and give me a citation for something..)

it was 80 here yesterday so naturally i had the doors off and the top down. i decided i would get the excess mud/dirt i had on the under side and the inner side of the wheels off the jeep for ride purposes. so im hosing off my jeep and my neighbor walks outside, stops, and stares at me with a puzzled look. i proptly stare back with a "hi?". he goes "uhhh you know yur doors are not on right?". i instantly started flipping out screaming bloody murder that someone stole my doors right under my nose while i was washing my jeep off. he ran inside so fast lol

Just ate at fosters freeze and a guy ordering food said, "hey what model or class is that thing, I haven't seen one that big before , I said its a 2012 jeep Rubicon 4dr. He said wow that's WAY bigger than any rubicon i've ever seen.( 4", flat fenders and 37's) :)

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol. People tend to think it's a special model with those mods.

Top Bottom