Funny or Strange Jeep Compliments

I had an older gentleman tell me "That thing's tits-n-wieners" I think thing that's good :idontknow: I thanked him anyway...

The day after I got it the wife and I are getting out in a parking lot and a little hotty winks at me :D wait-for-it... And says "I like your Hummer" :eek:

Without thinking I said... "Call it that again and you are going to owe me one" :brows: Good thing the wife isn't jealous and has a good sense of humor.

I had an older gentleman tell me "That thing's tits-n-wieners" I think thing that's good :idontknow: I thanked him anyway...

The day after I got it the wife and I are getting out in a parking lot and a little hotty winks at me :D wait-for-it... And says "I like your Hummer" :eek:

Without thinking I said... "Call it that again and you are going to owe me one" :brows: Good thing the wife isn't jealous and has a good sense of humor.

Niiiiiiice!!!

Haha. I'd love to have the opportunity to say that to someone!

I was getting my first oil change today, the guy that rang me up, asked about the color ,commando green, he thought it was custom paint and then asked how much my monthly payment was

I once walked up to my jeep after a Avalanche game(i work for them) and noticed a kiss mark with lip stick on the jeep. Then she wrote with lip stick Im in love with your jeep. Drew a heart and said S.A. It has happened a few times. I think its the same girl.

Everyone at work Thinks my Jeep can do anything and everything lol. and my boss will plan a fishing trip as a team building. Guess what, he gets a ride with me and offers to take the top off himself.

I was at a red light when a FJ pulled up next to me, He started waving out his window trying to get my attention and said. How's that mini van motor treating you. I said You wanna find out? We both punched it and he couldnt keep up. Little did he know I have the 2012 285Hp 3.6L

Awesome :thumb:

I was at a red light when a FJ pulled up next to me, He started waving out his window trying to get my attention and said. How's that mini van motor treating you. I said You wanna find out? We both punched it and he couldnt keep up. Little did he know I have the 2012 285Hp 3.6L

Haha awesome! I have a 2013 Sport and same thing happened with a late model Range Rover Sport. He got smoked! Lol it's not a HEMI but so far I'm in love with my 3.6L!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using WAYALIFE mobile app

So a couple days after i got my new 2012 sport gecko, I had to go to my local dive shop to grab somethings, the girl that worked there had never really picked up on what i was putting down( if you get what i mean) untill she saw my jeep! Then she was asking all kinds of questions (more or less hitting on my jeep) so she said something like she wish she could test drive one, soo i did what any guy would do for a hot girl offer her a ride! picked her to test drive and get drinks after she got out, be going out from that day one! Ya my jeep is a pretty cool wing man lol ahahaha

I get most my packages shipped to the office. I got one yesterday and a girl asks what is was. I said just some stuff for the Jeep.

She says "Like a Cherokee or a cool Jeep?"

Best I have so far :D

Was at Flyin J yesterday filling up before my wife and I headed to the mountains. Noticed a new white sahara soft top a few islands over when we pulled in.
We had the top down, I jumped out and started the pump, catch a glance out of the corner of my eye and see the Sahara circling the pumps and pulls right up next to us. Guy in his 60's I'd say with wife riding shotgun - eye's up the Mojave and says "NICE RIDE" - I say you too!! We exchanged the Jeep wave and he pulls away.
Gotta love fellow Jeepers showing some love to one another!!!!!:rock:

I gave a good ol boy a ride home from the doctor. He said this is a nice truck!! Man this is all you need! When I dropped him off he said, "I'm lovin that truck!!"

I didn't say, we'll its a jeep not a truck! because he was so clueless and so happy haha. I'm pretty sure it was his first time riding in a jeep.

my all time favorites:
"i like your car, but where are the doors?"
"daddy look that mans truck has no top!"
"what is it? a hummer or something? i didn't know they looked like that now. well whatever it is its cool"

and the winner is:
i was driving and a punk kid and his buddies in a brand new decked out ford raptor pulled up next to me windows down music blaring.
the 16 yr old driver yells at me in a smart ass tone as we drive next to each other "Hey! Where are your doors?"
to which i promptly replied "they're at your moms house!"
then all his friends laughed at him and he sped off
classic!:rock:

I work on the second floor of a building and underneath is a diner. The diner is run by this little old Asian lady and I'm in there pretty often for lunch. The other day she say in a really heavy Asian accident " OOO dat your red car out back" I said " yeah that's my jeep" she then says " awll is such a cute car". I walked out without saying anything back. How is 35 inch tires and 3inch lift cute. That hurt.

I work on the second floor of a building and underneath is a diner. The diner is run by this little old Asian lady and I'm in there pretty often for lunch. The other day she say in a really heavy Asian accident " OOO dat your red car out back" I said " yeah that's my jeep" she then says " awll is such a cute car". I walked out without saying anything back. How is 35 inch tires and 3inch lift cute. That hurt.

I guess you need a hemi with 40's lol

Okay, I had a great one at lunch! More of a story than a compliment but anyway...

So I'm sitting at a fairly large intersection and a Mustang convertible pulls up next to me. I'm eyeing it and the guy is eyeing my Jeep. He then says: "I almost bought one of those but hell, glaciers move faster!" I replied: "Naw man, this has the new V6... I bet it will outrun that thing". (I'm not an idiot... I could hear the distinct whine of a supercharger and that there was something far different than the stock cam-shafts at work. Not that he needs mods to outrun my box on wheels.) Non-the-less he though I was serious and replied: "We will see about that." So I respond with a little rev of my MIGHTY V6 :crazyeyes: Now I could clearly see him fidgeting with what appeared to be an on-board gadget that I assume was dumping different engine parameters. He was sooo focused on it that he failed to notice the trooper that had pulled up behind me. (Yes, this light takes an eternity with almost no traffic.) I watch the light on the cross traffic to start changing... It hits yellow, I'm off the break and feathering the clutch ready to go.... It changes and he is off! Leaving two awesome s-shaped rubber stripes through the intersection and a shit-load of smoke! I take off like normal if not a touch slower (There is a cop behind me) and putt towards the next intersection that I knew was going to catch us no matter how fast you go... The Officer obviously knew the same thing since he just meandered his way around me to pull up behind the mustang that has the guy now shitting bricks in the driver's seat. Luckily this light is long too, because I was still sitting there when the cop made is way to the guy. The trooper looks up at me and with a wink says: Nice Jeep man! I simply say "Thanks". (Honestly I was a little concerned I was in some kinda trouble too for instigating.) But as the light changes and I take off I hear "See dumb-ass that Jeep is going to outrun you!" :bleh:

On the way back from lunch they were still there and the guy was in the back of the car, so I don't know what transpired while I was gone.

My brother in law thought he was giving me a compliment, he said "your jeep looks good, looks like a hummer!" My wife informed him that isn't a compliment.

I was taking the wife and our 2 Aussies out for a spin last night and at a stop sign a guy in a red Explorer zooms up on my right and yells at us, "nice Jeep!" To which I replied back,
"thanks!"

Made my day to say the least! :D Best comment I've ever had on B.O.B.:thumb:

So I came out of the store one day to this guy on his knees staring underneath the rear end of my JK. I ask this guy if I could help him. He says to me "no I was just admiring the ass of your Jeep". And he walks away. Little weirded out I leave and make sure I wasn't being followed by anyone home. The wildest comment made to me

Top Bottom