Funny or Strange Jeep Compliments

MobyJR

I was just walking to the dumpster with a trashbag and passing the Jeep when I saw a dad and his very young son walking out to their car and the dad to his son said "go to the car" and the kid said very excitedly "I wanna go to the jeep I wanna try the jeep" lol then the dad said "maybe when I get a raise"

Hatewagon

Well I was at a stop light and this hummer pulled up to the left if me and rolled down his window and said " bet you I can take this thing places that you cant". I looked over at him and said "oh yeah?, I'm pretty sure that my jeep will make it to the mall just fine" the drivers buddy started laughing so hard and at the same moment the window then rolled up and they drove off... Lmfao

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hahahahahaha. That made my day

Beyrgut

I just put the Dynomax exhaust on last weekend so I am still adjusting to the sound. Anyway while headed to the store I hear this god awful exhaust sound and wonder if its me, then I look to the left and some BMW X-5 is revving his engine wanting to race.

baileyj

Well I was at a stop light and this hummer pulled up to the left if me and rolled down his window and said " bet you I can take this thing places that you cant". I looked over at him and said "oh yeah?, I'm pretty sure that my jeep will make it to the mall just fine" the drivers buddy started laughing so hard and at the same moment the window then rolled up and they drove off... Lmfao

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Some coffee just shot out my nose:cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I was just told by a woman outside 4 wheel parts that "you need to get that jeep dirty, it's too pretty."

I'm 100% certain by her tone and the look on her face that she thinks its never been off road.

:cheesy:

Skid_Kid

I was just told by a woman outside 4 wheel parts that "you need to get that jeep dirty, it's too pretty."

I'm 100% certain by her tone and the look on her face that she thinks its never been off road.

Has it? I know you were working on your lap time at Indy! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha you should shown her some pictures! Or video haha

LGPow2006

Told yesterday that I had the "Second Best looking Jeep in town.. behind that red Rubicon"..... its a small town :cheesy:

LGPow2006

You have a picture of the red Rubicon? :D

andrew -

No...not sure I have even seen it....lots of rigs in town look better than mine but mine is mine that's all that matters to me

Sent from my iPad using Wayalife Mobile instead of working on or wheeling
my Jeep

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just now at Home Depot as I was getting in the rig two guys walked over starting at it. Asked me if I went to TDS and what was done to it. I told him and he said, looks bitchin.

Rivertoys

The man who said "Bitchen".... was there a bagel sticking out of his shorts???

(you probably have to be of a certain.... vintage... to understand that one)

jkjurny

I picked up my Jeep from 4WheelParts. The manager offered to have it put in their San Mateo truck show. My wife was amazed. She thinks my Jeep looks great, but she didn't think it was show worthy...

Skirmish

When the dealer was replacing my engine I went in for an update and saw all my tires were flat. The Service Writer said not to worry, your Jeep is to tall and its hard to work on with air in the tires.

GasStationGuy

My wife drove my jeep into work still covered in mud from a weekend of wheelin. A guy she works with stepped outside to have a smoke and says "wow nice jeep, do you actually take it off road?" She looks at him and says "nice eyes, do you actually use them to see whats right in front of you?" LOL. Seems like thats always the first question a none jeeper asks?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

PurpleHayes519

My wife drove my jeep into work still covered in mud from a weekend of wheelin. A guy she works with stepped outside to have a smoke and says "wow nice jeep, do you actually take it off road?" She looks at him and says "nice eyes, do you actually use them to see whats right in front of you?" LOL. Seems like thats always the first question a none jeeper asks?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just lol'd in class at that one.

PackersJeep

Got a compliment at the car wash a while back. I was washing off mine after a week of trails in Ouray and after I finished I popped in another $1.50 to try to wash the mud down the drain. A guy pulls up and asks why I'm doing that when my Jeep is so clean... :thinking: :idontknow: Then proceeds to ask questions about if I take it off road and why it looks different that the one his friend drives. All I answered was "Mine isn't a pavement princess", hung up the hose and drove off. :bleh:

Rivertoys

This doesn't fall under compliment, but it was funny... We were on a trail run with a group of Jeeps and there was a TJ with two girls behind me & my family in our JK, and a single guy in a JKU behind them.

At one of the stops the girl was sitting on the hood of her TJ talking to me and the guy from behind them. He mentions the plastic grill on JKs, and how she probably wouldn't be able to sit on the hood of his. She looked at me and says, "That has a plastic grill?" I joke, "Yeah, that's why some people say they aren't real Jeeps!" She says without missing a beat, "OH, I thought it wasn't a real jeep because it has 4 doors." I thought it was funny. The other guy, probably not so much....

Top Bottom