Funny or Strange Jeep Compliments

Maml

Not really a compliment, but a guy in a pickup commented how small my trunk is (we call it a boot, but same thing...back door opens it;))...lol.

White_JKU

Yesterday afternoon, I was in line at a drive through car wash and observed a father and son vacuming out a little stock red JK. I see the kid looking at my Jeep from the passenger seat. Then I catch a flash out of the corner of my eye and look again. The kid got out of his dad's jeep and was taking pictures of mine with his phone. LOL . Owning a Jeep is like being a broke super star!

Chairokey

Well.. Like WOL, today... "Is that your new jeep??" Yep! "Wow it looks like a hummer!"

-.-

Edit: I need to figure out how to change my avatar. This one makes no sense with that story lol

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Waiting for my wife in front of store in my Jeep and a little girl was walking by with her parents and said "that's a cool Jeep".

RKLBSTR

I work at Lexus so I get asked all the time .. "For the price of those things why didnt you buy a lexus or a hybrid?" I cant be rude but all I can think is "really?" regular folks just dont understand. The absolute worst for me tho was when I brought it home and the fiance said "Oh its so CUTE" NO!! not cute:mad:. Cute puts a huge rush on the upgrades...say goodbye to that fancy wedding:bleh:

I work at Lexus so I get asked all the time .. "For the price of those things why didnt you buy a lexus or a hybrid?" I cant be rude but all I can think is "really?" regular folks just dont understand. The absolute worst for me tho was when I brought it home and the fiance said "Oh its so CUTE" NO!! not cute:mad:. Cute puts a huge rush on the upgrades...say goodbye to that fancy wedding:bleh:

Haha thats too funny!

jarho00

My wife says Ruby is cute, she always has to demasculinize everything.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

My lady said I have an awesome orange box before we dated. Contrary to what other jeep owners significant others say, she told me I need to work more to put more money into it. :wings:

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Last summer I stop by a small store near my house. When I came out came out there was 2 Teenager's looking a my Jeep, one of them said that Jeep look's sick. Before I could say anything the other teenager said with EYE'S WIDE OPEN. OH NO SIR THAT MEAN'S IT LOOK'S GOOD. I guess a 56 they didn't think I would understand what they ment by Sick.:cheesy:

Last edited:

MobyJR

"Nice jeep, but why does it look like you took a chainsaw to it?"

Me: "I dunno, looks like more of a sawzall cut to me..."

arashi

In Québec city, mostly in the military, when you buy a truck it must be a black one, because white is for a girl. So at the gas station one of the guy I know seriously ask me: Your Girlfriend got a Jeep to?

hmmmm, no...

Top Bottom