Funny or Strange Jeep Compliments

PssdffJay

I was at a clients house and it was too nice a day to be driving my company ford flex, so I had all 4 doors off, hard top off and parked across from their house. When her husband walked in the front door, he asks both of us "who drives that jeep across the street?" I said it was mine and me looks at me for a minute and asks "is that LEGAL?!"

I HAD mirrors on it still. No laws here about no roof no doors no service. In BC you better have doors though.

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
image-143314245.jpg

The only parking space at the hospital today so I took it. 3 security guards came out to try and figure out if I parked legally ( I was between the yellow lines ). Finely they agreed it was ok and then wanted pictures next to it. The best question was between two of them. #1, is it four wheel drive? And #2, is it hard to deliver the mail with it. I mean ... WTF? Really? I walked off while they took pictures.

Lobo6

Funny comments

With the top and doors off, a carload of teenage girls wanted to hijack my Jeep last summer.
At the Oregon Dunes during "Cool Coastal Nights" a drunk asked if my Jeep was a Toyota Landcruiser. (His buddy quickly hauled him away saying he was too drunk)

Toxic

I had the AEV heat reduction hood installed, and some guy at the gas station asked "You running the Hemi in that", I did was laugh and say "no". At least he knew you could do that.

JKBANDIT55

I once walked up to my jeep after a Avalanche game(i work for them) and noticed a kiss mark with lip stick on the jeep. Then she wrote with lip stick Im in love with your jeep. Drew a heart and said S.A. It has happened a few times. I think its the same girl.

Everyone at work Thinks my Jeep can do anything and everything lol. and my boss will plan a fishing trip as a team building. Guess what, he gets a ride with me and offers to take the top off himself.

I was at a red light when a FJ pulled up next to me, He started waving out his window trying to get my attention and said. How's that mini van motor treating you. I said You wanna find out? We both punched it and he couldnt keep up. Little did he know I have the 2012 285Hp 3.6L

RockyJk

I was at a red light when a FJ pulled up next to me, He started waving out his window trying to get my attention and said. How's that mini van motor treating you. I said You wanna find out? We both punched it and he couldnt keep up. Little did he know I have the 2012 285Hp 3.6L

Fj fail!! Lmfao!!!:thumbup:

gouacats

The last time I was at the dealer I had a guy come up and say that mine was the best looking Jeep on the lot.

gouacats

I forgot to add: the same guy rolled down his window In traffic a couple of weeks later and said "you finally got it out of the shop." I looked at him with a WTH look on my face before I realized it was the same guy.

I once walked up to my jeep after a Avalanche game(i work for them) and noticed a kiss mark with lip stick on the jeep. Then she wrote with lip stick Im in love with your jeep. Drew a heart and said S.A. It has happened a few times. I think its the same girl.

Everyone at work Thinks my Jeep can do anything and everything lol. and my boss will plan a fishing trip as a team building. Guess what, he gets a ride with me and offers to take the top off himself.

But haha here you go i got in trouble in class because i laughed so much haha dumb fj!

Tackerdown

Banned
I get a lot of compliments from kids and college age people since I have the MW3 package. I think most of them are surprised to see my 42 year old a$$ sitting in the driver's seat.

44 years with Black ops. Had to have it. Glad to see I'm not the only. one.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

PurpleHayes519

On the FJ topic, one of my buddies dads works construction and his boss drives an FJ. In the middle of a meeting, he looks out the window and says "whose Barbie jeep is that sitting out there? You must feel so masculine in that thing." I died laughing when I heard that story. I now refer to them as Barbie jeeps too.

i was at the Wheeling for the Wounded fall crawl and we were headed out for a night ride and one of the Warriors hopped in with me and said "i dont want to offend you but do you even off road this thing. its too clean." i told him if he gets scared he can get out. to his credit he only screamed a couple times:thankyou:

MobyJR

You smoking that FJ just made my day.

Tackerdown

Banned
Well that's strange I got on here yesterday and today after getting gas ,of course the printing machine wouldn't print my ticket so I walked inside and before I got inside a lady asked is that a Hummer .I laughed and said no that is a Jeep ,she just said aha .

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKBANDIT55

You smoking that FJ just made my day.

Lol I dont know why but, here in Colorado Jeeps are envied. Maybe because its such a big odd road state and lots of different rigs but, toyotas hate jeep here. You run into one on a trail and you get no respect. I used to own a tacoma, and on the trail I would say hi and talk to all jeepers. but FJ owners especially always seem to want to race. Im just like even if your rig is faster than mine, why dont you guys do this on the trail and find out how much your FJ really sucks.

Thefuzz

Picked up my daughters friend with the jeep "naked" (no top or doors) and her mom kept asking where are your doors?? Theres no doors!!! where are the doors??? Then both her parents had to inspect the rear center seatbelt before leaving. Took an hour to quit laughing!!!!

Gibbo

I was driving thru a shopping center parking lot one day, and a boy turned to his mom and said "look at that funny car mom". It didn't do anything for my manhood I can Tell you. I'll never forget it.lol

Top Bottom