Funny or Strange Jeep Compliments

Gibbo

Lol I dont know why but, here in Colorado Jeeps are envied. Maybe because its such a big odd road state and lots of different rigs but, toyotas hate jeep here. You run into one on a trail and you get no respect. I used to own a tacoma, and on the trail I would say hi and talk to all jeepers. but FJ owners especially always seem to want to race. Im just like even if your rig is faster than mine, why dont you guys do this on the trail and find out how much your FJ really sucks.

LOL,same in Australia, the jap crap owners laugh at the Jeeps, but on the same note they can't seem to go any further than the graded forestry roads go,LOL, if they do it's a riot to watch them try and go anywhere uneven. They're like sheep here,do what ever the rest of the pack is doing, good or bad, who cares as long as we,re all the same. Don't get me started on those ugly ( F@#ing Jokes)FJ's. Toyotas comedy act to the 4x4 world. LOL. Anyway to each their own I guess.

PilotJK

Last summer my Jeep had on its bikini top and tube doors. While I walked from Lowes to the parking-lot there were 3 guys and a gal in a car parked besides my JK. I hopped into my ride and all 4 of them were looking over but the 3 guys looked quickly away. Then the girl smiled at me and said, "That looks like it would be a lot more fun then being in this car!" I answered, "Thanks and it is!"

Last summer my Jeep had on its bikini top and tube doors. While I walked from Lowes to the parking-lot there were 3 guys and a gal in a car parked besides my JK. I hopped into my ride and all 4 of them were looking over but the 3 guys looked quickly away. Then the girl smiled at me and said, "That looks like it would be a lot more fun then being in this car!" I answered, "Thanks and it is!"

Wow and you didn't give her a ride!!!! I would have!

Was out with friends yesterday and this happened...

Friend #1 - I used to have a jeep and hated it!

Friend #2 - dude you didn't have a jeep you had a liberty!

Me - ha, that is just sad....

About 10 minutes later we walk outside where I was parked right in front....

Friend #1 - HOLY SH*T! I guess I didnt have a jeep, that is a f*c*king jeep!

andrew -

Last edited:

Atch

Was out with friends yesterday and this happened...

Friend #1 - I used to have a jeep and hated it!

Friend #2 - dude you didn't have a jeep you had a liberty!

Me - ha, that is just sad....

About 10 minutes later we walk outside where I was parked right in front....

Friend #1 - HOLY SH*T! I guess I didnt have a jeep, that is a f*c*king jeep!

andrew -

That's awesome!!

dahreno

Banned
Jeeps complements

I get alot of complements on both of my Jeeps but the 1961 Willys wagon blows people away !With 38.5 " tires and almost open headers with the 550 h/p 383 stroker , It makes ladies and children run for their lives ! I am not kidding , women take their childrens hands and run away to make sure I don't run them over or something .
MelissaWeddingetc039.jpg
[/IMG]

jkmohican

The first week i had my jeep, My uncle was telling me about his jeep and how he has one JUST LIKE MINE. I was surprized, he didnt seem like he was a jeep guy. Well he wasnt, because in his garaged laid a 2004 Toyota Landcruiser. They dont even look Anything alike, it was sad, for him atleast.

Holeshot

Banned
Last summer I was stopped at a red light and a pontiac g5 came up next to me, with 2 real ugly girls sitting on the passenger side looked at my jeep with that weird look. I also had my GF and a friend on board. As the light turned green, I snaped it and as I droped the clutch in 2nd @ like 5000-5500rpm, my tires screamed on the pavement. Y'all should have seen the faces of the girls as I got away in front of them :cheesy: priceless.

MobyJR

Yesterday at the gas station on post, some pretty little girl that worked there was replacing the paper towels at the pump and came over while I was filling up, not noticing that my wife was in my passenger's seat, walks up and says "hey when the zombies come, will you come pick me up? I'd feel pretty safe In That jeep with you." lol I replied sure thing but my wife might make you ride in the back seat :) my wife was in the jeep face palming lol

ssh6314

Re: Feeling inadequate.

Boyotas and Jeepers do not get along here in Washington either. Ite mostly old 4 runners and single cab small trucks dogging around 35's on there stock 20 year old Dana 35 and IFS. Trying to cut you off or drive fast off a light. Any with a tire size over 33's have a 0/60 time of a few years.

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

bob-o12jk

Banned
Well I was at a stop light and this hummer pulled up to the left if me and rolled down his window and said " bet you I can take this thing places that you cant". I looked over at him and said "oh yeah?, I'm pretty sure that my jeep will make it to the mall just fine" the drivers buddy started laughing so hard and at the same moment the window then rolled up and they drove off... Lmfao

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well I was at a stop light and this hummer pulled up to the left if me and rolled down his window and said " bet you I can take this thing places that you cant". I looked over at him and said "oh yeah?, I'm pretty sure that my jeep will make it to the mall just fine" the drivers buddy started laughing so hard and at the same moment the window then rolled up and they drove off... Lmfao

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hahahahaha that's too funny!

Rivertoys

Not really a compliment, but a guy in a pickup commented how small my trunk is (we call it a boot, but same thing...back door opens it;))...lol.

Yeah, a guy told me that once, I replied that the real shame was it was too small to fit a body. ....that left him thinking. lol..

MTG

Caught the Bug

That's a good one! :cheesy:

Top Bottom