Take PRIDE in Your JL Wrangler - Say F@¢K NO to FACE LIFTS!

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Imho, yep I'll probably anger most (and disrespect Eddie) but, each jeeper has and drives their rig for their own purpose, mine is a DD, stock and fits my personality and does all I could dream of. If a jeeper adds something to their rig bc it makes it more their own is why there's so many after market items and why some drive jeeps. I do agree the 7 slot is the face of jeep and should be left alone no deletes, but if angry eyes is what statement someone wishes to make with their rig I won't argue, at least the 7 slots are still there. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app
I would much rather see angry eyes than a full grumper or others. 😂😂

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Because I know it's coming, I'd like to make an impassioned plea to all of you to please take PRIDE in your your Jeep JL Wrangler and more importantly, in its grill. The grill your JL was born with is an AMERICAN ICON with a rich, battle born history dating all the way back to WWII. It is a symbol of all that your JL is and one that Jeep specifically uses a trademarked logo. Every model that came before it had its OWN unique styling and look and that's what make each and everyone of them special. To give your JL a face lift and replace it with angry eyes, a unibrow, a Darth Vader mask or even a grill delete is a lot like replacing the faces on Mount Rushmore with faces from the boy band, New Kids on the Block. In so many ways, your Jeep JL Wrangler is a blank canvas and one designed to be lifted, to run bigger tires, to have different bumpers, rocker guards, fenders and have just about any modification you can think of made to it and to the point where you can barely recognize what it looked like from the factory BUT... so long as you keep it's face intact, it'll always be a Jeep.

My name is Eddie and I am proud to own a JL Wrangler! :usa-flag:

20180205183640-23650400.jpg

Thank you so much for saying this. I’ve thought it for so long and am glad to see such a prominent person in the Jeeping community saying so. I couldn’t agree more.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
You guys are idiots. Leave people alone with what they want to do to THEIR Jeeps. It's not your money and it's definitely not your Jeep. Nobody criticized your windshield sticker pointing out you have a JL Wrangler. I guess nobody can tell it's a Wrangler so you had to point it out for everyone.

WJCO

Meme King
You guys are idiots. Leave people alone with what they want to do to THEIR Jeeps. It's not your money and it's definitely not your Jeep. Nobody criticized your windshield sticker pointing out you have a JL Wrangler. I guess nobody can tell it's a Wrangler so you had to point it out for everyone.

Seriously?! This whole thread was basically about taking pride in a factory Jeep look and being proud of it. Why is that so difficult to understand? If people like you and the other guy want a shit-show thread, start your own thread about how cool angry grills are, or whatever the fuck you want to put on your Jeep. Like you said, anyone can do what they want with their money and their Jeep. But THIS THREAD is for Jeep owners that are PROUD OF THEIR FACTORY GRILL.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

You aren't too bright are you? The windshield sticker is advertising his forum since he just happens to have been smart enough to domain "JL Wrangler".

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Anybody have our know where I can get Jeep logoed mats? Not those cheap generic ones but ones that actually fit nicely. Thanks guys!

So I guess nobody who rides in your Wrangler can tell it is a Wrangler, so you have to get mats with a Jeep logo, right?

You aren't too bright are you? The windshield sticker is advertising his forum since he just happens to have been smart enough to domain "JL Wrangler".

Yeah because people can tell that he has a domain by just putting JL Wrangler on his windshield. If he's promoting it maybe a .com would be an idea

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are idiots. Leave people alone with what they want to do to THEIR Jeeps. It's not your money and it's definitely not your Jeep.

Right, because making an "impassioned plea" for people to take pride in their factory grill = telling people what to do with there money and their Jeep. Clearly, I'm the idiot here. :naw:

Nobody criticized your windshield sticker pointing out you have a JL Wrangler. I guess nobody can tell it's a Wrangler so you had to point it out for everyone.

Umm, yeah. I know I'm just an idiot here but the windshield sticker you see is an ADVERTISEMENT for my forum, www.JLWRANGLER.com. As hard as it may be for you to believe, people actually BUY these from me and with the purpose of SUPPORTING my efforts. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously?! This whole thread was basically about taking pride in a factory Jeep look and being proud of it. Why is that so difficult to understand? If people like you and the other guy want a shit-show thread, start your own thread about how cool angry grills are, or whatever the fuck you want to put on your Jeep. Like you said, anyone can do what they want with their money and their Jeep. But THIS THREAD is for Jeep owners that are PROUD OF THEIR FACTORY GRILL.

EXACTLY!! :thumb:

Slow down there Sharkey, your logic maybe be confused with idiocy :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah because people can tell that he has a domain by just putting JL Wrangler on his windshield. If he's promoting it maybe a .com would be an idea

Yeah, because people need to see a ".com" after "Jeep" for them to know how to get to their website. It's 2018 now, you need to leave the 90's behind. :crazyeyes:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Hey bud. You can go straight to Hell.

Top Bottom