Longarmwj builds a JKU

FLKEYSJK

Just read through your whole thread, love the Jeep it looks great! It's killing me to wait till I can get my next Jeep so these threads will have to do for now[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Your jeep is looking killer. Great job on all that you've done. Awesome personal touches that make it stand out as yours. [emoji106]

Courtesy is given. Respect is Earned.

longarmwj

Thank you everyone for the replies!! It is for sure getting built up much quicker than I thought it ever would. And to think I wanted to only do a leveling kit and 33s to keep it as a daily :cheesy::cheesy:

Jeep looks great! What wheels are you running?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

They're LRG 105s. I got them as partial trade for my factory hard top. I do want to get a set of ATX wheels though

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
isn't it the best when originally you think "i'll save money for a year or so and build this thing" next thing ya know you are sitting on 37s :cheesy: thats what happened to me!

longarmwj

isn't it the best when originally you think "i'll save money for a year or so and build this thing" next thing ya know you are sitting on 37s :cheesy: thats what happened to me!

LOL! My exact thought was "I'll do a leveling kit, and some good 33s along with TruckLites. Daily it and use the rest of the money to get the WJ back on the trail."

Well now it's on 37s, and the WJ is still pulled apart :cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King
LOL! My exact thought was "I'll do a leveling kit, and some good 33s along with TruckLites. Daily it and use the rest of the money to get the WJ back on the trail."

Well now it's on 37s, and the WJ is still pulled apart :cheesy:

What are you doing with the WJ right now?

Top Bottom