Longarmwj builds a JKU

longarmwj

Just ordered a set of 4 37x12.50 Cooper STT Pros from Discount Tire! Should be in sometime next week. Cant wait to actually have a GOOD tire on my rig and get rid of those MTR Kevlars :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
Just ordered a set of 4 37x12.50 Cooper STT Pros from Discount Tire! Should be in sometime next week. Cant wait to actually have a GOOD tire on my rig and get rid of those MTR Kevlars :thumb:

Wow. Stepping up to the plate, huh. Congrats. What are you doing with the front axle?

longarmwj

Wow. Stepping up to the plate, huh. Congrats. What are you doing with the front axle?

Babying it :cheesy:

Within the first quarter of the year I'll have a 44 up front. But for now being as I do 95% highway driving, I'm not too concerned about it :thumb:

Ddays

Hooked
Babying it :cheesy:

Within the first quarter of the year I'll have a 44 up front. But for now being as I do 95% highway driving, I'm not too concerned about it :thumb:

Congrats on the tires - you'll love em!
Throw a set of gussets on your C's for good measure & you should be fine til then :thumb:

Scrambler

Used motor oil and old cooking grease out of a McDonalds fryer mixed at a 3 to 1 ratio in the frame rails will help with on road manners as well. You really have to make sure it's completely full to get all the benefits.

Pro tip: Use the leftover oil on all plastic pieces in the interior as an armor-all alternative.

Congrats on the 37's

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom