Longarmwj builds a JKU

Draconianwinter

Dude. That jk is looking sweet. And the while I don't have the bfh bumper I couldn't be happier with my front brawler bumper. I like my rear brawler bumper as well, but was a little irritated by the fact out wouldn't fit my 35s and had to use a spare tire relocation bracket to lift it a couple inches.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Dude. That jk is looking sweet. And the while I don't have the bfh bumper I couldn't be happier with my front brawler bumper. I like my rear brawler bumper as well, but was a little irritated by the fact out wouldn't fit my 35s and had to use a spare tire relocation bracket to lift it a couple inches.

I love my BFH!! I plan on getting the Evo rear bumper cover and the reinforced swing gate so I don't have to worry about running spare relocation brackets or spacers or anything.

Draconianwinter

I love my BFH!! I plan on getting the Evo rear bumper cover and the reinforced swing gate so I don't have to worry about running spare relocation brackets or spacers or anything.
After I get home I have a couple things to do to mine. I am hoping when I get back that my evo sliders will be there along with my PSC body armor, and cb mount bracket from strike force zebra. Get all of it installed then the next thing will be the evo hinged gate tire carrier. After lots of thinking I went with the evo sliders since they were offering them in a low angle so I still have something that can be used as a step.

longarmwj

Little update. I bought a set of Bluetooth RGB Rock Lights off Amazon. I was shocked at the quality of them for being relatively cheap (85 bucks for 8). I got them all wired up and the fact I can change colors from my phone is awesome. However, they will probably stay on white unless I'm at some kind of special event, then the special colors come out :cheesy:
IMG_3431.jpg
IMG_3428.jpg
IMG_3429.jpg
IMG_3430.jpg
IMG_3432.jpg
IMG_3433.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Ready to go clubbin'! Nsst-nsst-nsst! Haha! They do look nice, and that price is great.

There is a strobe option, and funny enough you mention it, it has a built in music player that will connect to my iTunes library, and flash the lights to the beat of the music. Me and my brother were having a blast with it hiding at a local shopping center watching people's reactions as they walked by :cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King
There is a strobe option, and funny enough you mention it, it has a built in music player that will connect to my iTunes library, and flash the lights to the beat of the music. Me and my brother were having a blast with it hiding at a local shopping center watching people's reactions as they walked by :cheesy:

My brother had one of those back in the day inside the cab of his truck. We would totally roll gansta style, lol. Growing up sucks.

longarmwj

Well I gave into temptation. I found a killer deal on a Superlift 4 inch lift, and while I was going to go with the Evo lift, I pulled the trigger on the Superlift. I got it for a smoking discount, so I'm content. I also have on order a full CB system that should arrive today and go in tonight.

Now all I need is some STT Pros and I'll be set.......for now :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well I gave into temptation. I found a killer deal on a Superlift 4 inch lift, and while I was going to go with the Evo lift, I pulled the trigger on the Superlift. I got it for a smoking discount, so I'm content. I also have on order a full CB system that should arrive today and go in tonight.

Honestly, I think you'll be happy with what you got. Can't wait to see your Jeep lifted :thumb:

Napalm

Nice. Will be a sweet upgrade!

WJCO

Meme King
Congrats on the purchase. What's all included in the JK kit? When I did a lot of their installs, it was mostly leaf springs.

longarmwj

Congrats on the purchase. What's all included in the JK kit? When I did a lot of their installs, it was mostly leaf springs.

Springs, shocks, front and rear adjustable track bars, brake lines, all the hardware, and I'm sure a few things I'm missing. It seems to be a very well put together kit :thumb:

Top Bottom