Longarmwj builds a JKU

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
JW Speaker tail lights are in. Loved the quality these things have. Plus they're made in America which is a huge plus. They look way better then the stock smoked ones and won't get me pulled over lol. Next on the list is Evo front and rear bumpers!

You need to take a shot of them lit up :yup:

longarmwj

Holy hell - talk about armored up! I clearly don't wheel hard enough as I still run factory skids on Moby and don't even have an oil pan skid installed :shock:

I don't know Eddie some of those mall speed bumps can get kinda rough. Plus you never know when you might run over a rouge shopping cart. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know Eddie some of those mall speed bumps can get kinda rough. Plus you never know when you might run over a rouge shopping cart. [emoji23]

I think I may have run over one or two over the last 10 years :crazyeyes:

main.php

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Jeeps looking good!!

IMO for skids I would just get the necessary items like the oil pan and trans skid. No need to spend the money on skids when you already have a good set that comes stock on the Jeep.

longarmwj

Well I took advantage of my Wayalife 20% off Troncalli discount and picked up a Mopar Satin Black grill. The original plan was just to paint or bed line my stock grill, but after seeing the fit and finish in the Mopar unit, I had to have it.
IMG_1774.jpg

longarmwj

Finally got to wheel it with the new tires. They worked decent. I know on the WJ they always seemed to hook up well enough but in my opinion they just performed lack luster this trip. I'll for sure be getting some STTs for my next set. But it was nice to get out with good friends!!
IMG_1787.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally got to wheel it with the new tires. They worked decent. I know on the WJ they always seemed to hook up well enough but in my opinion they just performed lack luster this trip. I'll for sure be getting some STTs for my next set. But it was nice to get out with good friends!!

Awesome! Nice to see the JK out on the trail :thumb:

longarmwj

Awesome! Nice to see the JK out on the trail :thumb:

It was nice to take it out. And we hadn't even planned on riding yesterday. Me and my friend both have brand new jeeps (his is brand new to him at least) and the conversation went literally like this:

"Wanna hit the bar? Or do you wanna beat the shit outta a couple brand new jeeps"

"Let's beat the shit outta a couple of brand new jeeps, then hit the bar"

This is my friends JK
IMG_1782.jpg

cgar32

It was nice to take it out. And we hadn't even planned on riding yesterday. Me and my friend both have brand new jeeps (his is brand new to him at least) and the conversation went literally like this:

"Wanna hit the bar? Or do you wanna beat the shit outta a couple brand new jeeps"

"Let's beat the shit outta a couple of brand new jeeps, then hit the bar"

Wise choice!:beer:

Top Bottom