12' Gecko Build

jeeeep

Hooked
just got to peep my 2dr in Motechs shop on their latest youtube video. Still waiting for tear down but exciting to see it and laughing a bit on Robbies comment about the bright green.
that's yours eh? lol

how does the rubi transfer case working in the sport?
did you have to make any tuning changes or does it work in the sport like the original transfer case albeit lower gearing.

desertrunner

that's yours eh? lol

how does the rubi transfer case working in the sport?
did you have to make any tuning changes or does it work in the sport like the original transfer case albeit lower gearing.
Yeah last I heard the body is off I'm going to see if I can get some pictures along the way.

For the motor swap purposes I swapped back in a sport transfer case. For reasons robby explains on YouTube in depth.

But while I had the rubi case it was very nice. And I only went 4.88 on the 37s so the 4:1 was very nice off road over the 2.7. That being said I had a 6 speed manual so there was no tuning or procal input needed like there is on an automatic. Works like stock just lower gears. Couldn't tell you what happens in an automatic but I've heard rumors of limp mode if you don't have a procal or similar to change the low range ratio in the computer.

Top Bottom