1st and last time EVO purchase

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Yeah I know they have fabricated parts. But they are a lot quicker to make then bumpers, stingers and sliders. The stinger itself takes a couple hours just to weld. If they had all the parts already ready the could do a max of 4 per day.

Again I see your point, my comment was more of a joke than an attempt to challenge your knowledge..

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Yeah I know.

And I have no knowledge. Let's clear that up now. :cheesy::cheesy: I just "regurgitate info" as I am told.

Well if that's what we are doing.. I have been told control arms are pain in the ass to assemble and I estimate maybe 5 1/2 per day, of course we are basing this on the simple fact that all the build parts are readily available.. :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well if that's what we are doing.. I have been told control arms are pain in the ass to assemble and I estimate maybe 5 1/2 per day, of course we are basing this on the simple fact that all the build parts are readily available.. :cheesy:

Bonjour. :cheesy:

/thread jack

Atch

That's not entirely true about Northridge. My brothers wife ordered him the EVO front bumper and got it within a week because they had it in stock.. Also, I was on the phone with them just a couple days ago and they had some EVO products in stock that were still available. I imagine their "in stock" stash of EVO products probably goes extremely fast. My brother got his bolt on coilovers the same way.. In stock and within a week.

I guess it's just luck of the draw, but like the OP said.. I plan to order only when they have the parts in stock. Probably because I am impatient haha..

I was one of the lucky ones too. I received my coilovers from northridge in about a week while others were still waiting for EVO to catch up to the demand. :D

The 1st week in March of this year my Jeep went into the shop to get a hemi upgrade, as well as a EVO long arm kit, and front and rear double throw down setup. I have never had any Evo product's before. I have heard good thing's about them and do think that most that I have seen are functional and good looking. When my Parts were ordered in early March we (The shop and myself) were told 4 to 6 weeks at the most for the build and delivery of the products. Told this by EVO Manufacturing, now at the 7 week mark the shop started calling and asking where the stuff was, and what was the hold up. The reply he got on several different calls was "We are waiting on KING to get us the shocks and bypasses" ... After getting this reply several times we were now at the 9 weeks from order date, so we requested they send us the hardware so we could get it all installed and setup. In response to that request we got "Umm ok we can do that, give us a couple days to get it all together" This was over a week ago......... Now we are at the 10 weeks from order date, and are still being told they have none of it ready for shipping.... Arrrrrrgh!!!!!!

I don't mind having to wait for what I am sure will be a great product, however I hate the customer service that makes excuses for why they have not gotten you something. They blame other's for the delay, then when you ask them to ship the other parts you order, well they don't have there shit ready either. Moral of the story, I most likely never order another EVO product, and if I do it will be from a 3rd party that has the item in stock when I place the order!!!

Sincerely Frustrated

So does this mean I can't wear my EVO shirt in moab?:brows:

Skirmish

I do know Northridge4x4 posted this pic entirely of EVO stock they were shipping to their East Coast warehouse.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368562303.341294.jpg

silverbackjk

Evo stuff rocks!! Well worth the wait and also supporting a company that makes everything in the USA

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

xflstl

Thanks you so much for your purchase through Burnsville Offroad. Burnsville is one of EVO mfg's wholesale distributors.

We really appreciate your support and your interest in EVO mfg products. It is our goal to Keep all of our customers happy.
Both big and small builds are exiting and Should be fun!!!.

Sorry To hear about your disappointment. It looks like there might be a bit of miscommunication. We have your order being
placed an entire month later than you are Stating in Your Post. I have investigated your/Burnsville's wholesale order and
yes, the order is waiting On shocks. I have personally called King and they are Not ready as of today.

It looks like we are Now at week 6 which was the original quoted wait time at the time the order was placed.
EVO mfg does apologize for any inconvenience.

Mel Wade
Owner of Offroad Evolution and EVO Mfg

Mel,

Thank you so much for your reply to my post. Your info contradicts what I believed was to be the case, it looks as if a delay in ordering might be the entire problem. Thank you again for the information, as well as for the reply.

GCM 2

.......Moral of the story, I most likely never order another EVO product, and if I do it will be from a 3rd party that has the item in stock when I place the order!!!

Sincerely Frustrated

That is awesome news! This means the line just got shorter by one person, I can move up on the list........ Who else wants to quit, any volunteers :cheesy:

ttfhell

That is awesome news! This means the line just got shorter by one person, I can move up on the list........ Who else wants to quit, any volunteers :cheesy:

I wouldn't be upset if some peeps get out of the Dynatrac line while we're at it. I've got some axles I'd like quicker;)
Seriously though all the Evo products are worth the wait. King took awhile on my coilovers but still my best purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom