1st and last time EVO purchase

daveroberts

That is who built the big gecko green JK that was on JKX last year. Dave Robert's rig, he is on here.

Yep, they built my rig and with out a doubt they have EVO stuff in stock, from bumpers and stingers, to sliders and bolt on coil overs to DTD complete systems. They install and sell a large amount so from time to time their inventory may be short. Best bet is call and ask if they have what you need.

There is something to be learned from this thread, and it's not that there are EVO distributors that have some product in stock, it's that if your gonna talk shit have your facts straight!

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
I feel bad for Mel and Offroad Evolution,

They are in a catch 22 here; they build by far superior products that are for most intense purpose handmade here in the United States.

Because of their High Quality they are in High Demand and it is difficult to keep up with the demand.

Some would argue he needs to expand and grow, but by doing so a company runs the risk of losing its quality and focusing on quantity.

I am not saying Mel would want that to happen, but when a company expands it begins to focus strictly on the business side and loses its focus on the quality of their product.

Especially when you start to expand and open new locations around the country, you can't be everywhere at once and people become lazy when not being watched and begin to take short cuts.

It is hard as a owner of a company to know what its employees are doing all over the country, I personally hope Mel decides to stay smaller and keep complete control over a company he built and has a great reputation for his products.

If we look back at a lot of companies and products that were once great products, but as they grew their products became cheaply built and they focused on selling higher volumes versus focusing on high quality.

That is my two cents. Some times the best things in life are worth the wait.

RedFox

Montrousmac, very nicely said. I don't care how long it takes for me to get parts, I wait patiently. What gives me piece of mind is being able to depend on the quality of their products. That being said, I can't wait for my evo tire carrier and builder corners to get here! I was told a month, and I'm prepared to wait a month and a half and still happy about my purchase! I even checked to make sure they took my money already so I know that my parts are on order!

Atch

Montrousmac, very nicely said. I don't care how long it takes for me to get parts, I wait patiently. What gives me piece of mind is being able to depend on the quality of their products. That being said, I can't wait for my evo tire carrier and builder corners to get here! I was told a month, and I'm prepared to wait a month and a half and still happy about my purchase! I even checked to make sure they took my money already so I know that my parts are on order!

Which part was going to take a month? I received my carrier within days of ordering (from northridge) but still need to order the corners.

RedFox

The corners, they are build to order. I'm going with no flare builder corners, so I'm not sure if it applies to all corners.

nacho

The DTD I am installing for a friend was delayed because of King as well. Trust me, I know it is frustrating but, and here is the real truth.. I would rather have Mel do what is needed to keep his quality where it is than start sacrificing it to make faster shipping. It is worth it, the quality in the product is some of the best I have seen.

GCM 2

Also....

All of you guys need to remember this key fact; Off Road Evolution is a shop that does mechanical and fabrication work on vehicles. EVO Manufacturing is a facility that produces parts and is a separate entity all together. Although the two shops are located basically next to one another, they are individual businesses. If you are going to need to contact one, make sure its the correct address you are going to be contacting. Mel is pretty good about doing double duty at both locations since he has a stake in both businesses ;)

Prime8

That is awesome news! This means the line just got shorter by one person, I can move up on the list........ Who else wants to quit, any volunteers :cheesy:

You're in line? What on your rig hasn't EVOlved yet...?

Prime8

King bump stops, EVO cage, Pro Rock 80, EVO cup holders, EVO toaster...... There's always room for some EVO ;)

Hahahaha, I'll give you the first three, the last two are still in development, without a release date. So you might as well get out of line until production begins. I'll hold your spot till you get back... ;)

Skid_Kid

Hahahaha, I'll give you the first three, the last two are still in development, without a release date. So you might as well get out of line until production begins. I'll hold your spot till you get back... ;)

Oh the EVO toaster is going to be double G R 8! Basically it toasts using and small acetylene torches and king bump stops to pop the toast out!

Sent from my ARC-210

Meanst

Just received my enforcer lift from northridge several days earlier than was told. Thanks guys.

Meanst

Welcome to the forum. I see that you found a couple of attorneys to help you with your lift. Good choice with them! :)

What's really funny is that I am a general contractor having attorney friends install my lift because I am clueless.

MTG

Caught the Bug
What's really funny is that I am a general contractor having attorney friends install my lift because I am clueless.

General Contractor? WTF? When Sharkey said you were a "GC" I thought he meant General Counsel. Given that, I hope he discussed my normal rate for these types of matters?

:cheesy:

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to meeting you.

Top Bottom