2 Doors for Less Whores (pic heavy)

Delete if this is not allowed, but that pitbull tire place has 50% off with the code: 50DRAINTHESWAMP2416

pretty damn good deal!

thereich

Thanks man, i appreciate it. They are actually powdercoated silver, although im redo-ing it this winter and might sand them down and do just clear coat over bare metal.

Oh I see. Yeah I love raw aluminum on black. My beadlocks will be polished once I find a deal on a set.

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks man, i appreciate it. They are actually powdercoated silver, although im redo-ing it this winter and might sand them down and do just clear coat over bare metal.

Sorry to butt in but instead of clearcoating you might want to check out Sharkhide. I used it on my polished wheels and this stuff is amazing. I have yet to have to scrub my wheels when I wash them. I've only used a power washer & dried them off. Road salt here in Pa doesn't stick either. The only issue I had was letting water sit in them with sandy mud shit while I was in Moab this year. That left marks where the water sat. Other than that this stuff works as advertised.

Ddays

Hooked
Oh I see. Yeah I love raw aluminum on black. My beadlocks will be polished once I find a deal on a set.

If you like the Trail Ready wheels give Tim a call out at Trail Jeeps. He will give you really good pricing and a WAL discount on top. Other places do a buy 4 & get 5 deals periodically. Probably be some coming up now that we're closer to Christmas too.

thereich

If you like the Trail Ready wheels give Tim a call out at Trail Jeeps. He will give you really good pricing and a WAL discount on top. Other places do a buy 4 & get 5 deals periodically. Probably be some coming up now that we're closer to Christmas too.

Thanks for the tip on shark hide. I am stuck on the new KMC Machete wheels but I do really like the Trail Readys. I also have a good friend that is sponsored by Raceline so I can get a healthy discount through them. Now that I decided to order tires I might sell my wheels too and order beadlocks to put my pit bulls on.

Last edited:

thereich

I'm already having second thoughts on the Pitbulls. I called today to get an idea of when they might ship and he told me it could be a few weeks, or it could be a few months. :banghead: My good friend has money waiting to buy my MTR/k but I'll need to put something under my jeep until the PBR come. I figured I might as well get beadlocks while I'm at it so I will sell/trade my wheels for stock wheels with tires. I can use them for getting to my wheeling destination then trailer the trail tires to avoid killing them.

Am I getting too deep into this? I need to get my new front axle and WTO ram assist ordered before I bother trying to use these tires that may take forever to arrive. My head hurts. Impulse decisions get the best of me.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I'm already having second thoughts on the Pitbulls. I called today to get an idea of when they might ship and he told me it could be a few weeks, or it could be a few months. :banghead: My good friend has money waiting to buy my MTR/k but I'll need to put something under my jeep until the PBR come. I figured I might as well get beadlocks while I'm at it so I will sell/trade my wheels for stock wheels with tires. I can use them for getting to my wheeling destination then trailer the trail tires to avoid killing them.

Am I getting too deep into this? I need to get my new front axle and WTO ram assist ordered before I bother trying to use these tires that may take forever to arrive. My head hurts. Impulse decisions get the best of me.

I'm not sure which ones you ordered, but if it's the mad dogs.. Your going to be waiting a while

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

thereich

I'm not sure which ones you ordered, but if it's the mad dogs.. Your going to be waiting a while

I ordered the rocker radials. What made me mad was the gentleman told me there would be no charge on my card until they called to verify my order and that I still wanted them. Well there's $1400 gone and who knows when I'll get my tires. I'm gonna call tomorrow and if we can't make something work I'll cancel it. I don't feel like opening up the 37" can of worms yet anyways.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I ordered the rocker radials. What made me mad was the gentleman told me there would be no charge on my card until they called to verify my order and that I still wanted them. Well there's $1400 gone and who knows when I'll get my tires. I'm gonna call tomorrow and if we can't make something work I'll cancel it. I don't feel like opening up the 37" can of worms yet anyways.

To be honest they would probably be extremely willing to refund your money. I called and spoke with them and it seems like they had no clue so many orders were going to come in, and at that price point I'm not sure their making money..

thereich

I kinda figured it would be like that TrainWreck. I doubt they are making a dime on probably 1000 orders of tires.

Danny- the exact words I was told was "it'll be a couple weeks before we can even get all the orders sorted out. We do have stock but nowhere near enough to fill the orders. It could be a few months before we send them out." I'm going to call and have a little longer talk tomorrow and see what info I can get. I'm relieved but bummed. I wanted to get 37's and especially 50% off. Now is just not the time.

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks for the tip on shark hide. I am stuck on the new KMC Machete wheels but I do really like the Trail Readys. I also have a good friend that is sponsored by Raceline so I can get a healthy discount through them. Now that I decided to order tires I might sell my wheels too and order beadlocks to put my pit bulls on.

Those Machetes are badass. Saw them first hand on a nice Jeep at Rausch a couple months ago. They are even better looking in person.

thereich

Thanks Grumpy!

Yeah DDays, I have yet to see them in person but 6ogzilla_jkr on IG (and had a build thread on here I believe) put the all polished ines on his JK and I've been craving them since.

I called pitbull again and talked to a little friendlier fellow that explained they could only fill the first like 150-160 orders and they had over 1700 total. They put a pending charge on my card but didn't actually charge me yet. He said it will definitely not be longer than 12 weeks. Shouldn't be more than 6-8 weeks. I told him I'd think about it.

dannymalkin

I called pitbull again and talked to a little friendlier fellow that explained they could only fill the first like 150-160 orders and they had over 1700 total. They put a pending charge on my card but didn't actually charge me yet. He said it will definitely not be longer than 12 weeks. Shouldn't be more than 6-8 weeks. I told him I'd think about it.

Thanks for the help! I didn't feel like bothering them since you were asking the same question. Definitely a trade off... I don't need mine right away so I think it'll be worth it in the end

thereich

Canceling the tires. My buddy that was buying mine bought a new Power Wagon today. So now when we go somewhere, it'll be trailered. On that note, I will start another thread somewhere else to plan a couple trips for next year.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Canceling the tires. My buddy that was buying mine bought a new Power Wagon today. So now when we go somewhere, it'll be trailered. On that note, I will start another thread somewhere else to plan a couple trips for next year.

Darn. There will always be a deal out there on tires somewhere. Idk about 50% off.. But there will always be deals

Top Bottom