2 Doors for Less Whores (pic heavy)

thereich

When I had to drill one of the bolts out, it took a lot of drill bits slowly stepping my way up untill I could break the bolt out, then I went after the offending certs with a slightly larger drill bit to just drill off the "flange" and then they pop out/in

Yeah that's why I'm thinking. If the weather doesn't suck tomorrow I'll give it a shot.

thereich

I managed to get the rest of those bastards out. After breaking a drill bit :mad:. Now I've got a temporary cover to try to keep the moisture off of the bare metal until I decide what I'm going to do to the holes. I emailed GenRight about their adhesive aluminum rocker guards. Hopefully the entire plate is adhesive so I can paint over these holes and get them covered. Then I'll be satisfied for a little while.

thereich

Incase anyone is interested. She's for sale. Willing to work to sell quick.

EDITED LINK

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Incase anyone is interested. She's for sale. Willing to work to sell quick.

EDITED LINK

Just a heads up, it's against the rules to add any Craigslist links or solicit traffic there. What you can do is copy the text and photos from your ad and post it in our recycler section.

thereich

Didn't know it was against the rules and posted that while WJCO explained. My apologies fellas. Jeeps gotta go though. GenRight armor going on the rockers and it's going down the road. Hopefully soon. I found the jeep I have always wanted and would like to get it.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Didn't know it was against the rules and posted that while WJCO explained. My apologies fellas. Jeeps gotta go though. GenRight armor going on the rockers and it's going down the road. Hopefully soon. I found the jeep I have always wanted and would like to get it.

Just make a for sale post in the recycler forum

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mo0s3

Thank you! That's why I bought it. I hate seeing people buy a jeep to drive it to and from church.

On a different note. I'm very upset that I bought new tires recently.. The owner of PitBull tires vowed that if Trump won the election, all tires would be 50% off today only. So if you need tires, get on their site now. Use code 50DRAINTHESWAMP2416

YOU ARE WELCOME

Rofl my brother got 42's on that sale! So crazy he had to close because he got so many orders

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

thereich

Well I''m back to keeping the jeep since it isn't gonna move over winter. I was lined up to get a cherry 06 Khaki Rubicon LJ auto with 50k miles but they didn't want to give me enough for my jeep. I didn't feel like adding a loan payment so I passed.

GenRight has totally lost me as a customer. I love their products and I know they are one of the biggest names in the game, BUT they have pissed me off again. I ordered rock skins and had confirmation that the order was filled and awaiting carrier pickup. After a week with no update, I called to ask for the status and they told me it would be at least 2 weeks till they even made them, let alone ship. I canceled and told them I'd get something from another company. When I ordered my bumper I had the same issue only it was 8 weeks till they made it. It's a shame cause they make top notch stuff. I don't appreciate being lied to about where my money is.

Moving forward, I decided to strip the liner off my River Raider sliders to paint them to match the jeep. I figured it would be easier to fix than bed liner. They had rusted in a few spots so I'll clean it up and weld in where the skull logo was cut.

daddyusmaximus

They had rusted in a few spots so I'll clean it up and weld in where the skull logo was cut.

Don't blame you there. There are several companies that I have seen that make good quality parts, then ruin it buy having a stupid gawdy logo cut into the product that you can't just take off.

thereich

Don't blame you there. There are several companies that I have seen that make good quality parts, then ruin it buy having a stupid gawdy logo cut into the product that you can't just take off.

It is neat, but like you said, gawdy. I like simple. Thats why I don't have decals on my jeep. Subtle touches are nice when done right.

Top Bottom