2012 Jeep JK VS. Big Rig tire

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I have been driving my jeep for while now sense being repaired. I just started to have rattling some where near fire wall under hood. This sucks have to take it back again.. :icon_crazy:
Its running great and looks great, just the rattle is driving me nut! :eek:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have been driving my jeep for while now sense being repaired. I just started to have rattling some where near fire wall under hood. This sucks have to take it back again.. :icon_crazy:
Its running great and looks great, just the rattle is driving me nut! :eek:

That sucks. Hopefully it isn't anything to hard to get too.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Well a month later still rattling. Haven't been able to find the problem. This is so frustrating..:banghead:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Figured out the rattle passengers front fender bolts lose. But now found an other rattle. I give up just going to deal with it. They say once in accident it will never be the same. You think 2012 16000 Mile $21,325.00 in damage and repaired it would be better then New. Hmm :banghead:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad that you found the rattle as nothing is more annoying than having one that you can't track down.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
:wings: Hey finally updates, the other drivers insurance company finally excepted responsibility for there accident :thinking:, what 2 yrs later!:idontknow::clap2:

DA RUNT

Niiiice, glad it's finally settled and in your favor. I don't know why it took so long, hellooo your freakin tire hit my Jeep :mad:

dwvninety

I would have asked for more than fixing the Jeep especially if you fractured your wrist and torn a tendon in your arm. I would have hired an attorney. Hopefully you did, but I'm glad your OK.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I would have asked for more than fixing the Jeep especially if you fractured your wrist and torn a tendon in your arm. I would have hired an attorney. Hopefully you did, but I'm glad your OK.

Yes actually did get lawyer so I can get all my medical back as well plus everything else I had to pay for.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Niiiice, glad it's finally settled and in your favor. I don't know why it took so long, hellooo your freakin tire hit my Jeep :mad:

I have been askimg that same question I guess there were other insurance company involve for thr rig sense they were towing a illegal trail I found out from chp.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I will definitely update once this all settles:thumbup:
Maybe they will throw in a new Rubicon 4door too.;)

gtony12

Caught the Bug
That's good news Tony. One step closer to closure on the fiasco.

Hey Jason

Yes finally crazy it has taken so long. Cant wait to get to the end of it. We all need to go wheel'en soon.

- Jason

Top Bottom