2013 Billet JKU Rubi Build Thread

mrmet1983

Thanks guys just ordered a cobra cb radio next is front bumper and winch

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mrmet1983

Hard to see in the pic but did my gutter guard grill insert today total cost 14$ at Home Depot ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369164996.361671.jpg

Napalm90

I'm in Huntington are you on LI?

plainview, like 10 minutes away lol, you will frequently see me at huntingon jeep, my friend works there as a mechanic and I am doing stuff to my jeep there all the time

mrmet1983

plainview, like 10 minutes away lol, you will frequently see me at huntingon jeep, my friend works there as a mechanic and I am doing stuff to my jeep there all the time

That's awesome right down the street I'm never at the dealers I'm a do it myself guy I have a few years as a mechanic myself but that's a sweet hook up doesn't get any better than that. We def should meet up one day my rig is still stock for most part considering I bought it Saturday but I'm always planning trips to my property upstate lots of sweet trails

Napalm90

That's awesome right down the street I'm never at the dealers I'm a do it myself guy I have a few years as a mechanic myself but that's a sweet hook up doesn't get any better than that. We def should meet up one day my rig is still stock for most part considering I bought it Saturday but I'm always planning trips to my property upstate lots of sweet trails

lol i do it my self, my friend just lets me use the lift after hours lol. I still stock also, besides the skids and diff covers, You should come to rauch creek with us next trip. Hit me up when you plan on going upstate, would love to tag along.

mrmet1983

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369266393.822471.jpg a few quick shots of cb mounted by passenger seat ill take more later or tomorrow of the mic and antenna still haven't run antenna wire under carpet and plastic

mrmet1983

lol i do it my self, my friend just lets me use the lift after hours lol. I still stock also, besides the skids and diff covers, You should come to rauch creek with us next trip. Hit me up when you plan on going upstate, would love to tag along.

Def wud love to go to Rausch creek I've never been but my buddy with 07 JKU has been we will def set up a trip to both soon I'm always game for a road trip

Top Bottom