2013 Billet JKU Rubi Build Thread

mrmet1983

What lift are you gonna get. I was looking at getting the 4" enforcer.....

I'm going with bolt on coil over front and rear with double d long arm upgrade , my last jeep I went with basic 4" coil suspension and I want to go all out on this one !!

Sent from my iPhone

Lets_Row

Thanks a lot and yea I'm a huge fan of the billet , pictures don't do it justice though !!

Sent from my iPhone

They really don't. Online it looks slightly different than normal silver. In person looks great and much darker. Again, great looking Jeep!

mrmet1983

Winch/bumper combo is just begging for the lift :clap2:. Can't wait to see the next upgrade.

Lift will hopefully be soon once I get a few more dollars together but I can't lie it's killing me I want to lift it so bad , hopefully by aug lift will be on

Sent from my iPhone

mrmet1983

thinking about going with the EVO 4" Lift Kit DoubleD JK Bolt On Long Arm to save a little money than prob after the summer go with coil overs front and rear, with this kit i can easily upgrade to olt on coil overs and keep all the long arms right ? wud love some help if anyone knows anything about this kit

mrmet1983

Rear bumper off and new backup lights installed , now just waiting on my rear bumper d rings from Evo and my rocker panel guards ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370042566.832364.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370042577.327450.jpg

Sent from my JK

Last edited:

mrmet1983

Teraflex one inch front coil spacers just went on , very easy install with basic hand tools and this helped level my jkur after adding heavy bumper and winch ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370120058.677960.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370120073.253888.jpg

Fender chop later today or maybe wait for tomorrow but will post pics

Sent from my JK

mrmet1983

Awesome. Jk looks so much better when the rake is leveled out.

Yea it was driving me crazy and it's like that from the factory then add a winch and steel bumper and it looks like a funny car lol now it's back to being level 1" is def the way to go only cost 40$ too

Sent from my JK

Trembley

I'm going upstate this weekend get my house ready for the summer or I'd say let's meet up somewhere show off the rigs

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Where about's upstate, I'm in the Binghamton area and wheel with Napalm and the crew at Rausch it would be great to meet up with you guys up here!

mrmet1983

Where about's upstate, I'm in the Binghamton area and wheel with Napalm and the crew at Rausch it would be great to meet up with you guys up here!

i have property just outside of oneonta a nice decent amount of trails nothing crazy but def fun and im looking to go to rausch creek asap ive never been just trying to find some people to hook up with a make a trip out of it one weekend

Trembley

Nice, next time you head out there, let me know I'll come wheel with you there if you want..also we have a thread for the next Rausch trip..which it looks like you found, so you're all set!

mrmet1983

Nice, next time you head out there, let me know I'll come wheel with you there if you want..also we have a thread for the next Rausch trip..which it looks like you found, so you're all set!

Yea I'm in I want to go soon actually doing my fender chop right now
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370196769.183084.jpg

Sent from my JK

mrmet1983

Not to bad to do either all you need is a Dremel with fiberglass reinforced blades and about two hours to get front done. Will tackle the rear on Tuesday when the stinger for my bumper comes.

Sent from my JK

mrmet1983

Front fender chop all finished just need molding for edge of the fender flare , here is the front all finished
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370201207.954454.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370201222.354697.jpg

Sent from my JK

mrmet1983

Molding is on just need a few more inches for the front and back but pretty much done with the front
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370213800.650265.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370213808.882232.jpg

Sent from my JK

Top Bottom