2013 Billet JKU Rubi Build Thread

Well brown Santa dropped off my Evo enforcer kit today just wish the weather wud corporate. Oh well it will be going on Saturday and will post all pics right here of instal. Might even do a time lapse video

Sent from my JK

Ordered some rims from discount tire and some 35" fierce attitude mts will wait for 37s when I get my cromolys and when I'm ready regear

Sent from my JK

Front end just about done will finish the rear tomorrow morning and then torque everything down ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371251340.545088.jpg

Sent from my JK

Such a great feeling to finish your lift all by yourself with the help of the gf of course(she can actually wrench too) just need to get my swaybar links since Evo accidentally sent me the old links not the new HD links. Can't wait to get Lenny up to PA and see how the kit handles.

Sent from my JK

Such a great feeling to finish your lift all by yourself with the help of the gf of course(she can actually wrench too) just need to get my swaybar links since Evo accidentally sent me the old links not the new HD links. Can't wait to get Lenny up to PA and see how the kit handles.

Sent from my JK

That's awesome! Jeep's lookin good! :thumbup:

That's awesome! Jeep's lookin good! :thumbup:

Thanks , just need brown Santa to drop off my tires so I can see what it will really look like. These stock tires with this lift is just a shame almost didn't want to post a pic till I got the tires and rims lol.

Sent from my JK

Thanks , just need brown Santa to drop off my tires so I can see what it will really look like. These stock tires with this lift is just a shame almost didn't want to post a pic till I got the tires and rims lol.

Sent from my JK

Lol they do look a lil small haha :p

Looking good!! Is your brother also building his up?

My brothers came with a 2.5 RC kit and 33" terra grapplers , I was very jealous lol so I had to get mine done. He isn't into all the mods like I am but he does enjoy doing small things like grill insert and some a pillar lights, just needs help which I'm always ready to help him. We are planning on adding some coil spacers to his 2.5" lift to get him up over 3" and once his tires are done he's going up to 35s

Sent from my JK

Is the pinch seam and rubi rail mod on the horizon, might be close with your new wheels and tires. Rig is looking really good :rock:.

Is the pinch seam and rubi rail mod on the horizon, might be close with your new wheels and tires. Rig is looking really good :rock:.

Thanks , I will just have to see how everything clears when I put the tires on Tuesday but i don't think ill have any problems but if I do I'm just taking off the rubi rails I don't want to cut them and ill do the pinch seams if its needed. I have no problem taking the sawsall or angle grinder to my rig ;-)

Sent from my JK

Top Bottom