2013 JK-Experience

this is the EXP ONE "plate" mount...

9ubada7e.jpg

and you can bolt the RotoPax mount to that plate... EXP makes a "Gerry Can" mount for their "Gerry Cans", but as I said, they are H2O only as of now....

GCM 2

Not gonna be able to make it this year Greg?

I'm stuck overseas, my replacement is not getting here until September 2nd, my transition with him will take a week. I will get home at the same time the JKX is having the legendary survivors dinner on the last day of the event. I am truly sad ;( Oh well, three years in a row was a pretty good run! I'll be there next year ;)

I should not really be complaining, this is absolutely the best assignment location I have ever been in after almost 30 years of operational time. In fact it is so good, I have actually had the opportunity to fly my wife over and spend a week. However, like any knuckle dragging, car, motorcycle, jeep and off road nut job like myself, I have managed to end up in the dog house with my wife while in one of the most beautiful places in the world. So I have recently learned that you never, ever, never say to your wife while staying in Lake Como, Italy that you would really rather be leaving for the JKX instead of being here. I would rather be surrounded by dirt, rocks, 40" Nittos and helping a bunch of people have a freaking awesome time. Here's my view.

image-854261362.jpg

image-1083627546.jpg

Attachments

• image-307621233.jpg
    image-307621233.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 254

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm stuck overseas, my replacement is not getting here until September 2nd, my transition with him will take a week. I will get home at the same time the JKX is having the legendary survivors dinner on the last day of the event. I am truly sad ;( Oh well, three years in a row was a pretty good run! I'll be there next year ;)

I should not really be complaining, this is absolutely the best assignment location I have ever been in after almost 30 years of operational time. In fact it is so good, I have actually had the opportunity to fly my wife over and spend a week. However, like any knuckle dragging, car, motorcycle, jeep and off road nut job like myself, I have managed to end up in the dog house with my wife while in one of the most beautiful places in the world. So I have recently learned that you never, ever, never say to your wife while staying in Lake Como, Italy that you would really rather be leaving for the JKX instead of being here. I would rather be surrounded by dirt, rocks, 40" Nittos and helping a bunch of people have a freaking awesome time. Here's my view.

View attachment 46669

View attachment 46670

:cheesy: hey she can't yell at you for lying right. You were honest. :thumb:

Tattedfire

View attachment 46669

View attachment 46670

Well, it could be worse I guess;) My plan is to apply for the Experience next year! So fingers crossed!:thumb:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug

View attachment 46669

View attachment 46670

Been there many times, beautiful place. Enjoy it!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

No way!! I spent a summer up at Lake Lugano which is about 20 min north of where you are at now. Super pretty place to be.

GCM 2

No way!! I spent a summer up at Lake Lugano which is about 20 min north of where you are at now. Super pretty place to be.

We are actually in Bellagio, so We are at the confluences of all three lakes. Every place on the lakes is just absolutely incredible! But I would truly give it up to be loading EVOJEEP for the JKX to go wheel with everyone.

Enjoy the trip!

G

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug

The only thing that sucks with all those lakes is that it's SOOO beautiful, but you can't swim in em. Water is...well, shrinkage!

munstie

I am really excited for those that were chosen to be a participant, you guys are going to have a blast! I hope to return to the JKX support crew duties next year ;(

Man no airborn pictures for this year.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Krawlin

Almost ready.

Rear Ambers up.
Rotopax on
Took out rear mastercraft seats and put in a shelf for more storage.
New Engine skid for 6.4 powerplant.
ARB cooler mounted.
ARB Drawers in.
Thanks for the help Northridge!

image-6.jpg image-7.jpg image-5.jpg

Top Bottom