2014 JK unlimited fully built on 40's

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Personally I find this strangely entertaining. The Germans have this fantastic word called "Schadenfreude" which means "deriving pleasure from the misfortune of others". Perhaps I find this to be so entertaining because this was like watching a monkey from the zoo feeling clever after throwing popp at the visitors. Chimp ends up in a cage with a tranquilizer dart in his ass. It was fun to watch the lunacy of the chimp but almost more fun to watch the zoo keeper. Maybe I am just a connoiseur of schadenfruede.

Mine is in 40's and cost a hell of a lot less to get my jeep to sit on them.
Tell me what you guys think. I believe I can make a lot more profit than this guy. I'm thinking maybe I can sell mine at 59899.07 right??? That's about 25k more than its worth. Any takers!?!?
1403194078186.jpg

sent while sitting on the crapper

Sharkey

Word Ninja
And just like that...poof...the Craigslist add is now gone. Why do I get the feeling that we just busted someone putting their feelers out there to see if they could build and sell Jeeps for a profit.:naw:

And just like that...poof...the Craigslist add is now gone. Why do I get the feeling that we just busted someone putting their feelers out there to see if they could build and sell Jeeps for a profit.:naw:

So I should not post mine on Craigslist? :(
Should I mention that it can easily overland a "pothole" with minimal effort? :D

2013CGJKU

I think you are correct Sharkey. I just can't believe he didn't do some more research on this forum before he tried to come on here to do his business.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

We can always add the link back in. :D

Mine is in 40's and cost a hell of a lot less to get my jeep to sit on them.
Tell me what you guys think. I believe I can make a lot more profit than this guy. I'm thinking maybe I can sell mine at 59899.07 right??? That's about 25k more than its worth. Any takers!?!?
View attachment 88109

Thing is, that Asshat OP is running almost the same set up as me, ( I did say ALMOST), and I wouldn't even think of pricing mine that high. However, a slight twist of the arm and I may consider an even trade for a new, (not 2600 miles used), JKUR right off the lot. Or not.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Thing is, that Asshat OP is running almost the same set up as me, ( I did say ALMOST), and I wouldn't even think of pricing mine that high. However, a slight twist of the arm and I may consider an even trade for a new, (not 2600 miles used), JKUR right off the lot. Or not.

You forgot this :asshat:

jeeeep

Hooked
Done responding to ignorance. Think I have said enough here.

I think what we have here is a failure on your part to post in a forum where the knowledge level on building up a jeep is higher than that of the audience you seek. ignorance begin with your initial post.
good day and enjoy your jeep

pastorwug

Done responding to ignorance. Think I have said enough here.

Don't you just love knuckleheads like this?
Somehow it's Sharkey's fault that JKrawl is trying to blow smoke and move mirrors about Jeep parts that he doesn't even have a clue about.
Not even a full moon.

Top Bottom