2014 JK unlimited fully built on 40's

DA RUNT

If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

Jeeeesh, read the rules :thankyou:

Last edited:

rockcrawler26

If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

Jeeeesh, read the rules :thankyou:

I'm going to have to agree that this seems like a "join to sell".

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKrawl

Still here

Ya I did take the ad down and would have taken down the post about 5 pages ago. I am keeping my rig. Did get some interesting trade offers though...So I will continue reading articles and parts of this forum. Thanks for the comments good n bad.

Hoping to do a build thread here soon. Got a ton of pics. I will be doing more stuff now too..

Adam

sean.m.adams33

Ya I did take the ad down and would have taken down the post about 5 pages ago. I am keeping my rig. Did get some interesting trade offers though...So I will continue reading articles and parts of this forum. Thanks for the comments good n bad.

Hoping to do a build thread here soon. Got a ton of pics. I will be doing more stuff now too..

Adam

Damn. I was just getting the $$$ together too!💩

Where are the pics? I know she's not still for sale. I just want to see the pics. And I learned my lesson as you just did about posting something for sale on here without first introducing yourself.

JKrawl

Where are the pics? I know she's not still for sale. I just want to see the pics. And I learned my lesson as you just did about posting something for sale on here without first introducing yourself.

I am out of the country at the moment but here are a few I took when I took it in for alignment. Still have parts waiting to be installed... But you can get an idea. The first is a pic after the alignment was done.

I will start a build thread when I get home.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403838038.030755.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403838074.111220.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403838100.857277.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403838180.374626.jpg

I am out of the country at the moment but here are a few I took when I took it in for alignment. Still have parts waiting to be installed... But you can get an idea. The first is a pic after the alignment was done.

I will start a build thread when I get home.

View attachment 89331
View attachment 89332 View attachment 89333
View attachment 89334

She's a Beaty. Thanks for posting. They'll probably like yours on here more than mine. It looks like you used a plethora of EVO parts.

Top Bottom