2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

10frank9

Web Wheeler
The scientific part. :thumb:

The part where you bash EVO, and their parts but build your rig for JKX then get selected for it... :crazy eyes: This should be interesting.

Btw remember MTG we are wrong and the metallurgist is right.

MTG

Caught the Bug
The part where you bash EVO, and their parts but build your rig for JKX then get selected for it... :crazy eyes: This should be interesting.

Btw remember MTG we are wrong and the metallurgist is right.

I'm sorry 10frank9, until you prove to me you are real, I cannot read your posts, because they do not exist. :yup:

sean.m.adams33

YES!!! Looking forward to this so much!!! Hopefully in the years to come I will be able to venture across the US on an epic JKX adventure!

DA RUNT

DAMN, y'all are going to be in my neck of the woods and I'm not home. Have a great time and i'll be looking for pics and vids :thumb:

ScubaSteve

You mean Steve, right? I don't know why he wasn't listed on the JKX list but, you're right, he's not on it. Do you know what his last name is? Of course, if you're out there Steve, you can chime in with your info too :D

Just saw this. Adams got the right info. Looking forward to a fun trip!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
ramin and I have had a pact … if one of us gets picked, we will bring the other as a co-driver. :yup: Can’t wait to get this started! BRING IT! :clap2:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Holy cow, it's the JKX time of the year again! All the best to the participants. May you have good traction and no dust which is possible in the Northwest.:yup:
Doh! This is basically a duplicate post from yesterday. Guess I shouldn't start day drinking so early.

Last edited:
Top Bottom