2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Depending on when you joined, probably. Just search for prime8 and you'll find what you are looking for.

Figured, I remember his name being brought up in numerous "bitch" threads. In that case I hate to say that I live in a neighboring state to him.

ramin

Excited and can't wait to get going. Thank you Off Road Evolution for putting this together and the great sponsor for your support!

ttfhell

Awesome Ray and Steve! You guys will have a blast. As MTG told me, be prepared to drive faster than you are comfortable with.
In the desert that scale changed everyday lol. You will see some beauty for sure! Have a blast and don't take any bypasses;)

wetfootnw

Pretty cool JKX will be up here in the PNW. Everyone will have a great time!

Congrats to the 2014 participants! :rock:

Congrats to all the lucky ones for being selected! I would have never built my Jeep up and wheeled trails like I have without inspiration from JKX videos! Thanks for letting us live through you all's experiences... Best of luck!

CharlieK

Hard to believe that it's that time of year already. I can't wait to see the pictures and videos. Hope to one day have my jeep built enough to handle one of these runs.

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Excited and can't wait to get going. Thank you Off Road Evolution for putting this together and the great sponsor for your support!

Congrats Ray! Don as the pardner is extra points. You won't have to worry about any loose nuts and bolts:thumb:

JeepFan

Hooked
Congrats Ray! Don as the pardner is extra points. You won't have to worry about any loose nuts and bolts:thumb:

Congrats Ray! Don as the pardner is extra w....t. You won't have to worry about any loose nuts and bolts cuz Tony will tighten them up. :yup: :cheesy: Hi Don! :standing wave: Love ya pal!

ramin

Congrats Ray! Don as the pardner is extra w....t. You won't have to worry about any loose nuts and bolts cuz Tony will tighten them up. :yup: :cheesy: Hi Don! :standing wave: Love ya pal!

Thanks pal, but the only loose nut I worry about is the one behind the wheel!!!

Top Bottom