2014 SEMA Gray Starwood Motors KMC Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
BTW, as we can see, the build worked....people are talking about it. Good or bad, people talk and that's the goal of these things.

nitropickup

I recently had visited starwood. They told me when I was there that they would be taking 13 jk's to SEMA.

I wonder if you would be able to find them all. I'll give a little hint. Check the American Force wheels, Wheel Proz, and Alpine booths.

RedRockJeeper

Eddie,

That is not Rhinoliner, unless there has been a recent change, in Starwood Motors' relationship with a company called Camoliner. Frankly IMHO that liner is the only thing on value on their Jeeps. They have a tendency to go heavy with the wheels, tires, and seating(usually leather), cheap out with the lift and accessories, and then charge an unreal price to all those unknowing rich folds in Dallas. Their Jeeps LOOK nice and that is about it.

JAGS

Hooked
No lie, I like the look of those headlights!!

I second this sentiment. Trucklites are cool but these just look greay.

I'm pretty sure those are from....

The guy who does them is pretty helpful and willing to do whatever you want.

I have the same headlights on my jeep, but all black and a different shroud. Best money I have spent on my jeep so far...I can actually see where Im going.

You guys all need to lay off the crack pipe. They in no way resemble a light that should be on a jeep. Sorry.

And pretty sure you've already pimped the site spicoli. So no free advertising here.

Seriously though, IMHO, those lights are fugly!!

spicoli

You guys all need to lay off the crack pipe. They in no way resemble a light that should be on a jeep. Sorry.

And pretty sure you've already pimped the site spicoli. So no free advertising here.

Seriously though, IMHO, those lights are fugly!!

First off why all the hate and putting people down? Everyone has different tastes and why not let them like what they want to. This is like most sema jeeps, overly flashy and not very practical. The bug-eye look of the HIDs are not my thing for a Jeep, and obviously not yours, but that doesn't mean others can't like them.

Now to address my "pimping" as you call it. I have 36posts and it's pretty easy to check. Someone asked who made those lights and I thought I could help so I posted up.

JAGS

Hooked
First off why all the hate and putting people down? Everyone has different tastes and why not let them like what they want to. This is like most sema jeeps, overly flashy and not very practical. The bug-eye look of the HIDs are not my thing for a Jeep, and obviously not yours, but that doesn't mean others can't like them.

Now to address my "pimping" as you call it. I have 36posts and it's pretty easy to check. Someone asked who made those lights and I thought I could help so I posted up.

The crack pipe comment is a well know societal joke, so don't take offense. Unless you actually smoke crack?? Then you should get some help. 😉

There is no hate. Just as others are free to express an opinion, so am I. I think they are fugly for a jeep. If you or others like em, great. That's your right and the way you want your jeep to look.

CanadianJK

Great looking Jeep, I really like the paint job and the wheels. I'm sure the price tag on those would easily buy some nice beadlocks though, so the value is purely aesthetic IMO.

nitropickup

Eddie,

That is not Rhinoliner, unless there has been a recent change, in Starwood Motors' relationship with a company called Camoliner. Frankly IMHO that liner is the only thing on value on their Jeeps. They have a tendency to go heavy with the wheels, tires, and seating(usually leather), cheap out with the lift and accessories, and then charge an unreal price to all those unknowing rich folds in Dallas. Their Jeeps LOOK nice and that is about it.

As mentioned above, during a recent trip to Dallas, I had an opportunity to visit Starwoods showroom. The sales team seemed adequately knowledgeable and were very forthcoming. To the point that I was offered a ride over to their build facility located just down the street from the showroom.

While I know nothing of Starwoods relation to or with Camoliner I do know that all off Starwoods Jeeps are (as of about three weeks ago) prepped/sprayed/built in a Starwood facility by Starwood staff. However, after seeing the Camoliner website, advertising and description, the two products do look very similar.

Last edited:

Spartan

I no some people don't agree, but I like the front of the Jeep. In fact it's the first time I thought that the Wild Boar grill looks cool. Now that being said I don't like the eye ball lights, or the mono brow grill by as individual parts, but together and I think they look cool. Would be even better if the eye ball lights moved or blinked liked someone else said. If they did that, and could handle off roading it your get them in a second.

Top Bottom