2014 SEMA LIVE Coverage [Virtual Feed On the Go]

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Been hearing a lot of Teraflex fanboys whining about this and so I had to go see it for myself - yup, the Chinese are ripping off cheap Chinese crap now - LOL

SO now we have three companies to choose from? Hope the quality is different. :shock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now there's an idea, put cutting boards on bumpers to protect the steel from getting damaged - LOL
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415301723.649799.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is actually UHMW, pretty strong stuff we line coal hoppers with it.

Even if the plastic is strong, steel is strong too. That is the reason why most people install steel bumpers - because it's stronger than the factory plastic ones. Also, the plastic will only be as strong as the fastens securing them in place and I can assure you, they are being held on with what look like nutserts.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any more info on this? Very interested. I was going to invest in the rubi edisco, but this looks like it might be a better option for me. And it looks sweet!

Yeah, it's the real deal and at a good price too. You will need a small compressor to actuate it but that's about it. Very quick, responsive and something I would hesitate to buy. A much better solution over quick disconnect links that's for sure.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Yeah, it's the real deal and at a good price too. You will need a small compressor to actuate it but that's about it. Very quick, responsive and something I would hesitate to buy. A much better solution over quick disconnect links that's for sure.

Awesome, thanks a bunch! I cant wait for them to be available! :thumb:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I've heard of racers doing that and can't figure out why. Steel will pivot on a rock much better when tore up then a cutting board would.

Well hold on, before we criticize too much let's look at this. What if you're camping and catch some fish? Couple of bolts and you can fillet them on these. Other than that, that's all I can see out of these..

Top Bottom