2014 SEMA LIVE Coverage [Virtual Feed On the Go]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know how strong these are or how well they work but, these new bead lock wheels from BMF are only $235 a piece!!

IMG_9703.jpg

IMG_9704.jpg

IMG_9705.jpg

Spartan

No, but I can read it on my phone when I zoom in. There is no mention of the drive shaft being included but, it does say that it comes with what is shown - confusing to say the least.

That would be a really nice lift for a decent price if comes with the drive shaft.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Want a 10th Anniversary Edition Rubicon looking front bumper but don't want to pay the price for one, here's a similar looking one that Rugged Ridge is now offering and it's only $1068

IMG_9702.jpg

sparkymoffett

A buddy of mine is out there and took a few photos of the Smittybilt tire carrier.
When you look on the inside of it, there's still an embossing of the word Terraflex!!!
HAHAHAHHA

MYJK!

Don't know how strong these are or how well they work but, these new bead lock wheels from BMF are only $235 a piece!!

Hey Eddie Thanks for showing these to me yesterday. It was very nice to meet you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Will this work with stock wheels?

How/where can it be ordered?

Thanks and Great coverage....!

Yes, designed for factory wheels. These should be available this month. Any vendor who sells Dynatrac should have them including Northridge

SilverBack

Yes, designed for factory wheels. These should be available this month. Any vendor who sells Dynatrac should have them including Northridge

Thank you Sir... Damn you have cost me a lot of money... Can't wait to have a drink of Honey with you guys some day! Just sat in a 56K Euro JKU Sahara today in Skopje, Macedonia... A bit rich for my blood.

Top Bottom