2014 Vegas to Reno Best in the Desert Race

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Same here. We actually watched lightning hit a telephone pole tonight. My kids thought it was very cool to see all of the sparks fly in the air.

No kidding. Saw something similar a couple of weeks back. Gardnerville and Minden have been seeing some mudslides and flooding. The Indian Hill area been kind of a mess too. We just read that there have been course corrections near Tonopah due to a dry lake being filled with water. Been a crazy wet summer!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
No kidding. Saw something similar a couple of weeks back. Gardnerville and Minden have been seeing some mudslides and flooding. The Indian Hill area been kind of a mess too. We just read that there have been course corrections near Tonopah due to a dry lake being filled with water. Been a crazy wet summer!

Very crazy summer. I'm hoping it's a sign of things to come and we get absolutely buried this winter.

MTG

Caught the Bug
You dog! I'll probably be on those same flights. Good and bad news is my case might settle.

Ditto. Been working on settlement today and all day tomorrow. We'll see. Of course, it's all good news for me. :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Very crazy summer. I'm hoping it's a sign of things to come and we get absolutely buried this winter.

We got hammered tonight with rain and hail. The weather has me thinking a pass to Rose is in order. What say you?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pit 14 is 15 miles south of Fallon on 95 and Pit 15 is 10 miles south of Silver Springs on 95A. Last year, Mel bypassed Pit 15 and went straight to the finish but who knows what'll happen this time around. Either way, there's a good chance he won't be there until really late Friday or super early Saturday.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Pit 14 is 15 miles south of Fallon on 95 and Pit 15 is 10 miles south of Silver Springs on 95A. Last year, Mel bypassed Pit 15 and went straight to the finish but who knows what'll happen this time around. Either way, there's a good chance he won't be there until really late Friday or super early Saturday.

Perfect. Thanks...again. ;)

Top Bottom