2014 Vegas to Reno Best in the Desert Race

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I sure hope the weather clears up by Friday. Getting hammered with hail and crazy ass wind even as I type :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Man, I sure hope the weather clears up by Friday. Getting hammered with hail and crazy ass wind even as I type :crazyeyes:

Ditto. Luckily I ran downstairs and put the top up before it started. :thumb:

Thanks for moving my other post. I looked for this thread and couldn't find it.

GCM 2

I guess I will check the forecast and rethink my packing list, as I was literally only packing a carry-on for my flight with my firesuit, helmet and two t-shirts.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I will check the forecast and rethink my packing list, as I was literally only packing a carry-on for my flight with my firesuit, helmet and two t-shirts.

LOL!! If anything, I would just add a rain parka. It's still warm enough out for shorts and a t-shirt. You just get a bit wet from time to time :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I think the hemi puts out enough heat you should be warm and will dry up in no time.

Armydog

No, he only tows it. it's only used for car shows as a fund raiser to bring awareness to smaller jeep related charities

:beer:

Top Bottom