2015 WAYALIFE Newbie Run / Camping Trip : March 7-8

Brankz

God dammed im off that day but I work the next why can we make a newbie run closer to San Diego lol

stweasel

God dammed im off that day but I work the next why can we make a newbie run closer to San Diego lol

Yeah Eddie is already driving 9 or 10 hours what's 2 hours more...I'm trying to convince my wife she isn't fond of being on the dusty side of a line of jeeps...But she always loves the places we go.

Clem319

I would like to join. My brother in-law would be driving my jeep if that is ok???. He is new to offroading and has been looking at buying a jeep. I think this might push him over the edge and make him buy one. Let me know if this is ok and if it is. Where will we be camping? (What camp ground)

MICP3309

You need to grow a pair and drive out to the noobie run. Go, have fun, drive home that night.

This LOL because Brankz I believe you said:

"So finally it's time to start my real new build on my jeep, like I promise I will go off-roading more and I will meet with some of you if thats ok lol.... "

I know a bunch of us East Coast guys would kill to be that close to a Wayalife Run!!

K.D.C.H

Looks like it's going to be another 6-7 hour drive but count me in Eddie and I will be camping also, can't wait.

If there's anyone coming from the Northern Ca area that wants to convoy down let me know

Spartan

Any plans to do one of these near Carson City? SO CAL is a bit far to drive from Idaho, but I know a few people that would be willing to go down to Carson City for a run like this.

crowrb29

Brankz, it's a long drive but it's certainly doable. You won't regret it. The trail is awesome. I drove just a little less time to do it than you would and it was well worth the drive.

It is worth repeating that it is hard to see from the road. The trail and signs disappear behind the creosote and sage from just a few feet away.
I drove by the trailhead today and odoo'd it incase anyone is coming from 395.

Exit Garlock road and proceed west for 14.5 miles.

And if you are on the 14 just remember 6 miles like Eddie said. If you reach Saltdale Rd you've gone to far. Turn around and go back about 500 feet.

doojer

Hmmm..... I will be driving back from Texas right around then.... I wonder if I could meet you guys at camp after the run? :hmm:

jesse3638

Hooked
Eddie can you put me down as going. I won't be driving but the girlfriend will. She hasn't driven a stick in awhile and has very little 4x4 experience so it'll be perfect for her. We'll be there on the 7th for sure and most likly camping but we'll know the closer it gets. Also I'm available to help out in a pinch, although I don't have a winch or CB. I will be able to run race radio frequencies though.

Top Bottom