2015 WAYALIFE Newbie Run / Camping Trip : March 7-8

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I wish I still lived in San Diego so I could join you guys for this.

I hope every that can go has a great time!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for not updating this sooner, I've just been real busy and only now found time to catch on this. The list has not been updated and so long as the group stays small, we'll most likely camp somewhere up in the El Paso Mountains. I have a few spots that are size specific and if the group gets much bigger, I have a spot that we'll got to just outside of the mountains. Either way, I'll keep you all posted.

As mentioned, ALL Jeeps are welcome to come.

Clem319

Sorry for not updating this sooner, I've just been real busy and only now found time to catch on this. The list has not been updated and so long as the group stays small, we'll most likely camp somewhere up in the El Paso Mountains. I have a few spots that are size specific and if the group gets much bigger, I have a spot that we'll got to just outside of the mountains. Either way, I'll keep you all posted.

As mentioned, ALL Jeeps are welcome to come.

Whew... I've been waiting and waiting for the list update

sugarbush

I'd like to join in! I'm not brand new but wouldn't remotely consider myself experienced and the jeep is still essentially stock. I've been learning the hard way so far. Would be awesome to have some formal education! It would be great to see a demo of how to use a high lift jack SAFELY, if possible. If there's still room for us, I'll bring my gfriend if she isn't underway. Thanks either way!

SDG

Caught the Bug
I would love to come help out, but unfortunately my grammas 90'th bday party is that sat.

WillyJKU14

Count me in for this trip! The fam and I can't wait! Not sure if we will be camping or not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom