2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Dubzy

I'm in. Advanced group. Currently 14+ hours away, but should be considerably closer by then.

Guess it's time to buy a legit CB.

jkwebbie

Pretty cool park. I wish i woulda tried some harder stuff but, being 10hrs from home and never being there before, i wanted to be a bit conservative.

Awesome man! Yea I totally understand about taking the easier line and being cautious. I'm like that more now with the 37s lol. I can't say the same once I get my bigger axles built lol

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Pretty cool park. I wish i woulda tried some harder stuff but, being 10hrs from home and never being there before, i wanted to be a bit conservative.

I feel I will take this trip the same way, dont need to break and not be able to get home.

SevenSlotSpartan

Hey thardy put me down as a hard maybe! I'm kinda new to the forum and haven't been on any runs with you guys yet and would love to go next year! So as of right now I'm not entirely sure as what kind of equipment I'll have on the jk by the time of the run so I'm unsure as to what group to enter but for now just put me down as a solid maybe

thardy

Banned
I'm in. Advanced group. Currently 14+ hours away, but should be considerably closer by then.

Guess it's time to buy a legit CB.

Hey thardy put me down as a hard maybe! I'm kinda new to the forum and haven't been on any runs with you guys yet and would love to go next year! So as of right now I'm not entirely sure as what kind of equipment I'll have on the jk by the time of the run so I'm unsure as to what group to enter but for now just put me down as a solid maybe

I've got you both on the list!

enemec1

put me in as maybe for advanced group. i need to talk the wife and kid into this so i would need to see if cabin is available. 10 hour drive ahhh nothing to it..

put me in as maybe for advanced group. i need to talk the wife and kid into this so i would need to see if cabin is available. 10 hour drive ahhh nothing to it..

10 hours is worth it. We just did the October Windrock run and I'm in Delaware about 25 min from the Philly airport.

hawklee

Im new to the group but would like to go and just started mods. So as long as i don't break something in or screw something up trying to 'diy' lol also the ride isn't too bad and we did 2 camping trips to western NC from PA this summer to see family so ill probably be heading down that way anyways. Id say intermediate.

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Im new to the group but would like to go and just started mods. So as long as i break something in or screw something up trying to 'diy' lol also the ride isn't too bad and we did 2 camping trips to western NC from PA this summer to see family so ill probably be heading down that way anyways. Id say intermediate.

We'd be happy to have you! I'll put you on the list.

longarmwj

Put me down for advanced. I might do extreme after I see what it's like. I'm confident enough in my WJ to take some lines requiring 37s, but I'll probably wanna ride along with someone on the extreme first

Top Bottom