2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Rufio

I'd love to count in on this one! I've never really done any wheeling since I'm new to the WAL. I've got requirements for advanced, but probably should stick to intermediate. I could possibly be in for a pre run to check it out depending on the timing. I'm a strong maybe for the intermediate group at this point. Thanks for getting this ball rolling!

thardy

Banned
I'd love to count in on this one! I've never really done any wheeling since I'm new to the WAL. I've got requirements for advanced, but probably should stick to intermediate. I could possibly be in for a pre run to check it out depending on the timing. I'm a strong maybe for the intermediate group at this point. Thanks for getting this ball rolling!

I have added you to the list. Hope you can make it! Going to be hitting up Gulches soon if you're interested. There's a thread started for Dec 6th.

Rufio

I have added you to the list. Hope you can make it! Going to be hitting up Gulches soon if you're interested. There's a thread started for Dec 6th.

I saw that. I wish I could make it. I've got drill that weekend, and I'm headed out to Reno that Monday. I'll definitely be be keeping an eye out for any more upcoming trips!

thardy

Banned
Trevor, I'll do the extreme group. I don't want to be laughed at again.

Gotcha down! Ready to see that thing do work!

I saw that. I wish I could make it. I've got drill that weekend, and I'm headed out to Reno that Monday. I'll definitely be be keeping an eye out for any more upcoming trips!

I understand. We'll have some more after the first of the year for sure. And we're working on another Suds and Grub (meet and greet) sometime soon.

Jegar

I would love to join y'all. Plz put me down for Intermediate (or Beginner, depending on how you need to fill out the groups) -- I have a 2Dr JK Willys Wheeler with 35'S, 3.5" (probably 4.5") MeatalCloak GC - Fox Ed., Warn Zeon-S, skids, fron Eaton e-lockers, rear LSD (part of Willys trim), 3.73. Hopefully I won't break anything (fingers crossed!!!!!!!) since I'll be making a 1300 mile trek from south Texas.

jkwebbie

I would love to join y'all. Plz put me down for Intermediate (or Beginner, depending on how you need to fill out the groups) -- I have a 2Dr JK Willys Wheeler with 35'S, 3.5" (probably 4.5") MeatalCloak GC - Fox Ed., Warn Zeon-S, skids, fron Eaton e-lockers, rear LSD (part of Willys trim), 3.73. Hopefully I won't break anything (fingers crossed!!!!!!!) since I'll be making a 1300 mile trek from south Texas.

Shit you could run hard group easy with that list of parts! I've ran hard with a 3" lift and 32s for a while, I just recently upgraded to 37s

thardy

Banned

I'll get you added to the list! As of right now, the run groups are more of a place holder just to see how things shake out. Once we get closer, I'll post up the actual trail rides for both Friday and Saturday. Everyone will be more than happy to run whatever group they want, as long as requirements are met. So if you want to run one group Friday and another on Saturday, that will all be up to you and what you're comfortable with.

Wolfpack14

Go ahead and put me down for the intermediate group for now, from the pictures from the last run it looks awesome!

Jegar

Shit you could run hard group easy with that list of parts! I've ran hard with a 3" lift and 32s for a while, I just recently upgraded to 37s
[emoji38][emoji38]The runs I have done, i did end up running up running it "hard," but that certainly didn't mean I knew what I was doing!!!![emoji16][emoji85][emoji33]

I'll get you added to the list! As of right now, the run groups are more of a place holder just to see how things shake out. Once we get closer, I'll post up the actual trail rides for both Friday and Saturday. Everyone will be more than happy to run whatever group they want, as long as requirements are met. So if you want to run one group Friday and another on Saturday, that will all be up to you and what you're comfortable with.

Fantastic -- thanks!

CarolinaJK

Not saying that I can go quite yet, but I'm picking up the pace on my check list! [emoji385]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446784282.018696.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446784282.018696.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 139

moorecb3

Hey Trevor you can add me to the maybe list, not sure what my school/work schedule is going to be by then

Top Bottom