2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

thardy

Banned
Hey Trevor you can add me to the maybe list, not sure what my school/work schedule is going to be by then

Got you down. Hope you can make it!

I can't remember if I added myself to this list or not. I'm in.

What group would you like to be put on? Keep in mind, the group you sign up for now, does not mean that you have to run that group the whole time.

I was looking at that Recoil III video that Hinrichs posted up and after it was over I was just watching whatever came along and I happened onto this one from Windrock

I wonder where in the park this is?

Think the advanced group can handle this? :hmm:

WJCO

Meme King
I was looking at that Recoil III video that Hinrichs posted up and after it was over I was just watching whatever came along and I happened onto this one from Windrock

That's some intense stuff. I'll stick to the easy trails.

Scrambler

This is in the old events area at the campground. I was there last year when they ran SRRS and they have built some insane hill climbs.

hydroslyder

I'd definitely like to join in with the intermediates or beginners. 2012 JKUR w/ evo leveling kit, 33's, Warn 9.5 Cti-s winch, PS bumper, etc.

Looking forward to seeing this develop!

daverawr

I would love to make this trip but gotta see how everything plays out, not a short drive from Houston haha , could you add me to the maybes under the Advanced section please. Thanks

thardy

Banned
I would love to make this trip but gotta see how everything plays out, not a short drive from Houston haha , could you add me to the maybes under the Advanced section please. Thanks

I've got you on the list. Hope you can make it!

This is in the old events area at the campground. I was there last year when they ran SRRS and they have built some insane hill climbs.

I'd like to see that area because I know the video doesn't do it justice. Want to see how steep it really is.

One day Im gonna have to build myself a Rock Bouncer. I dont see how anyone could call them zero fun.

It does look like a blast bombing the hill like that. Looks safe too. All they are is motorized roll cages.

thardy

Banned
I'd like to see that area because I know the video doesn't do it justice. Want to see how steep it really is.

It does look like a blast bombing the hill like that. Looks safe too. All they are is motorized roll cages.

I'll try and track it down next trip and snap some pictures.

thardy

Banned
I think we should have a middle of fall run. Much better weather and scenery than August.

Tried that. They are fully booked up from Labor Day to November. So the dates we have are the latest dates I could get.

Edit: Also, it's difficult to have an End of Summer run in the Fall.

Top Bottom