2017 MOAB Easter Jeep Safari MEGA THREAD

Andy5160

Hooked
Damn!!!!!!

Somehow I missed this whole thread!!!!!!

As always amazing pictures! Enjoy and remember safety first!!!!!!!!

Ddays

Hooked
Stupid question but how does Spicy Chicken do off road?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL - you should see one of the pics they posted on IG - going off a jump at speed with all 4 wheels a foot or two off the ground. I believe it has a DTD F & R.

Eidt - just looked at the SEMA thread and they are coilovers.

Last edited:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Hey Jeep, TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like jeep is in town and with a host of concept rigs from years past. Check it out!

And this might be my all time favorite - the nukizer!
20170407193713-b6c1eb81-me.jpg

jagrubb99

LOL - you should see one of the pics they posted on IG - going off a jump at speed with all 4 wheels a foot or two off the ground. I believe it has a DTD F & R.
Spicy Chicken is running the bolt on coilover kit, no bypass shocks. Thats pretty impressive if you ask me...

Ddays

Hooked
Hey Jeep, TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe someone hasn't made a body kit like this yet. I know there is one company out there (think they were at SEMA) but its not to the right scale or something's off on it. This and the Crew Chief 715 are over the top badass.

jeeeep

Hooked
having a good time at EJS - my Jeep has a whoop whoop sound, started at the end of the run and not even a difficult run!
seems to be running fine so we'll keep going until it doesn't :idontknow:

Met Brute on today's run - and his Jeep is pretty impressive up close :thumb:

brute2.jpg

decided to stop and grab a pic of mine and all I had was my phone, left the camera bag in the room :doh:

rock-tunnel2.jpg

more good times ahead :thumb:

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
having a good time at EJS - my Jeep has a whoop whoop sound, started at the end of the run and not even a difficult run!
seems to be running fine so we'll keep going until it doesn't :idontknow:

Met Brute on today's run - and his Jeep is pretty impressive up close :thumb:

View attachment 252676

decided to stop and grab a pic of mine and all I had was my phone, left the camera bag in the room :doh:

View attachment 252677

more good times ahead :thumb:

i just saw a jeep truck going out to EJS yesterday its was sweet you guys might see it out there it had monster decals on the side.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
My wife's 1st visit to Moab...breaking her in on easy trails...Cameo Cliffs & Secret Spire...I tried to talk her into going on the Dynatrac photo shoot...her reply was a big NO... IMG_1281.jpg IMG_1268.jpg IMG_1275.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom