2017 MOAB Easter Jeep Safari MEGA THREAD

jesse3638

Hooked
Here's a few shots of Rubicat getting a chance to help a guy out of a tippy situation on Hell's Gate.

He was so close to going over that he started to burn oil.

And all is right in the world again :)

Eddie your such a dick. Now I know why everyone says what they do on the internet about you...haha:crazyeyes: You help people out when they really need it. You should have just drove off and left him to figure it out on his own. All kidding aside glad you were there to lend a hand hopefully he was appreciative as it looked pretty close.

Did he try that line or did he slip down into the notch?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool pics, seems like a long way up!

He was about half way up and from there, yeah, it's a long way back to where he came from. :shock:

Eddie your such a dick. Now I know why everyone says what they do on the internet about you...haha:crazyeyes: You help people out when they really need it. You should have just drove off and left him to figure it out on his own. All kidding aside glad you were there to lend a hand hopefully he was appreciative as it looked pretty close.

Did he try that line or did he slip down into the notch?

He started up on a bad line and wasn't able to correct for it. Of course, his front locker not working didn't help things.

Just noticed. No skid for the steering cylinder on rubicat.

We were hoping to get one installed before heading out to Moab but ran out of time. Fortunately, in a place like Moab, it's not that big of a deal.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Awesome job on the safe recovery of him and his Jeep! I bet he won't shit right for weeks. :eek:

JAGS

Hooked
Here's a few shots of Rubicat getting a chance to help a guy out of a tippy situation on Hell's Gate.
20170410105437-2249da01.jpg

He was so close to going over that he started to burn oil.
20170410105458-dedcc5b4.jpg

20170410105509-a367a92e.jpg

And all is right in the world again :)
20170410105517-8ac0fbcb.jpg

That was a fun day when we did that last year!

Can totally see getting off line and if you start wrong, well, winching is better than the alternative. [emoji51]

Top Bottom