2017 WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust : Primm to Beatty

TrailHunter

Hooked
Awesome pics & info as usual! [emoji1360] Great seeing that stock black Rubi in the midst of giants! (I imagined it was mine.. lol) Thanks for sharing!

SDG

Caught the Bug
Such a fun trip! We both had a great time and can't thank you enough!

I may still be blowing NV dust out of my nose haha.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Here are a few random pics I took as well.

Great little sunset!
20171119_165312.jpg

Roadrunner wanted to inspect the jeeps.
20171118_093240.jpg

Would love to drop a load in your driveway...
20171119_094048.jpg

Got around to rotating out that patched tire haha.
20171122_131017.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
This was such an awesome trip. From all the laughs, to all the dust, to all the saloons, Amy and I couldn't imagine a better way to wanderlust!! Can we do it again next weekend. [emoji106][emoji41][emoji16]🥃🥃

Big thanks to Eddie, Cindy and also Steph for all the logistics.

JAGS

Hooked
Here's a few more pics. We passed the plane in daylight. Pretty trippy.

IMG_3564.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

IMG_3578.JPG

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3658.jpg

Thanks again for all the new memories. 🥃🥃

Hey Eddie

Hi Eddie,

I see you put together and lot of great runs, how can I find out about the runs and go. I like the Whiskey Party, that is right up my alley.

I have a 2014 JK Rubicon, 3.5 AEV lift with 35" tires, EVO skid plates and Gobi rack.

Ron

aTX427

Killer trip. I really like the historical perspective. So cool that you can do most of the drive offload. Had to look up the Pupfish. Never heard of them before.

JeepFan

Hooked
This was definitely a great trip! Steph and I had such a good time. To bad these trips go by so quickly! Can't wait for the next one...:beer:

Awesome trip recap and pictures as always.
Thanks for sharing.

Btw. I think it’s rad you guys went back to ol gal that took care of you last time. That’s probably going to be on her rotation of bar stories. [emoji106]

Last edited:

Battle Born JK

Here a couple more pictures from the unforgettable weekend thanks again Eddie and Cindy. 👍

Attachments

• 20171118_154650.jpg
    20171118_154650.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 20171118_145354.jpg
    20171118_145354.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 20171118_155057.jpg
    20171118_155057.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 20171118_130457.jpg
    20171118_130457.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 20171119_111154.jpg
    20171119_111154.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 108

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another awesome trip in the books from the Wayalife crew! Thanks for sharing your adventure! Btw, I need to find that plug kit. That inserter tool is badass. Screw my lil cheap one haha

Oh yeah, while there's nothing really special about the ARB plug kit itself, the tools are about as beefy as they get and I have found them the easiest to use. Definitely worth the money just for them :yup:

Great stuff as always! Love seeing the sights out there :thumb:

Thanks, with any luck, maybe you'll be able to make it out this way someday and see it for yourself :yup:

Wow, looks like you all had a great trip. I'd like to join the group and go on one of your adventures. I plan of overland off road trips and am always looking to explore new areas.

If you spend any time on WAYALIFE, you should know about our trips as I do post most of them up.
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/49672-WAYALIFE-Whiskey-Wanderlust-3

20170612205319-59f70c88.png

Always such a wonderful recounting of events and experiences. Truly, a lifelong memory for all blessed in accompanying in this adventure.
Thank you for sharing and instilling the ideology of Wayalife. You rock.

LOL!! Glad you enjoyed our trip. :cool:

Man, that looks like a fun trip. Wish I could have joined. Thanks for sharing the photos and stories. [emoji106]

As you know from having done it with us, it really was a blast :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome pics and good history lesson. Looks fun.

Thanks! It really is the rich history out there that we love so much and have so much fun seeing it in person :yup:

Awesome pics & info as usual! [emoji1360] Great seeing that stock black Rubi in the midst of giants! (I imagined it was mine.. lol) Thanks for sharing!

LOL!! Oh yeah, trips like this are perfect for ANY Jeep and in some ways, even better bone stock if only because they get so much better MPG :crazyeyes:

Looks like an amazing trip!

It really was, glad you enjoyed the pics :)

Such a fun trip! We both had a great time and can't thank you enough!

I may still be blowing NV dust out of my nose haha.

:cheesy: So glad that you and Lauren were able to join us again for another adventure out in Nevada and in spite of all the dust :crazyeyes:
Thanks for posting up the pics too :thumb:

great trip and interesting history!

thanks for sharing :beer:

Thanks! We're so glad that you enjoyed them :cool:

What an awesome trip! Thanks for sharing the experience and history... Hopefully next year I'll be able to join!

Trips like these really are the best especially being that we were able to do it with good friends.

So cool! Looks like a great trip. Love the history, thanks for sharing.

It's so great to see so many people like yourself who enjoy the history as well. :cool:

This was such an awesome trip. From all the laughs, to all the dust, to all the saloons, Amy and I couldn't imagine a better way to wanderlust!! Can we do it again next weekend. [emoji106][emoji41][emoji16]🥃🥃

Big thanks to Eddie, Cindy and also Steph for all the logistics.

We're so glad that you and Amy were able to join us for yet another dusty trip in the land of debauchery. :crazyeyes:
Thanks for posting up the pics too :thumb:

Top Bottom