2017 WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust : Tonopah to Virginia City

Whiskey Wanderlist 20017

Who was the tall guy on the trip with the beard and baseball cap? I met him before at EVO, can't remember his name. I think he had a black Jeep with Dynatrac rearend.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie,

Looks like you guys had a blast, I was wonder if you can send me a copy of the trail / map you put together for that run?

Ron

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but that's something I will not do. Going against my better judgement, I have provide all the information anyone would need to figure how to do this trip on their own. In fact, it's how I figured out how to do it and really, that was half the fun.

Who was the tall guy on the trip with the beard and baseball cap? I met him before at EVO, can't remember his name. I think he had a black Jeep with Dynatrac rearend.

I believe you are thinking about Garrett, he's SDG here on WAYALIFE.

JeepFan

Hooked
Even though it will take me the better part of a month to clean the Jeep, Steph and I couldn't have asked for a better adventure!

What an amazing trek across the Nevada desert...we saw so many incredible sites with a great bunch of people!

Let's do it again!

Thank you so much Eddie and Cindy for making this such a memorable trip!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Even though it will take me the better part of a month to clean the Jeep, Steph and I couldn't have asked for a better adventure!

What an amazing trek across the Nevada desert...we saw so many incredible sites with a great bunch of people!

Let's do it again!

Thank you so much Eddie and Cindy for making this such a memorable trip!

LOL!! I literally ran my power washer so long that it ran out of gas. :crazyeyes:
It's a hell of a lot better now but I know the next time I work on Rubicat, I'll find more mud :rolleyes2:

Need to get another trip planned for sure :thumb:

JeepFan

Hooked
LOL!! I literally ran my power washer so long that it ran out of gas. :crazyeyes:
It's a hell of a lot better now but I know the next time I work on Rubicat, I'll find more mud :rolleyes2:

LOL!! I got you beat...I could've filled a swimming pool with the water I used just to clean my wheels. [emoji38]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I got you beat...I could've filled a swimming pool with the water I used just to clean my wheels. [emoji38]

LOL!! I don't doubt it for a second. :crazyeyes:

Lol. Middle gate station bar. Lots of interesting stuff everywhere!

No kidding?! Figures that's where it was - truly so much to see there. Maybe my favorite saloon on the tour. Thanks for posting it up :thumb:

benatc1

Hooked
What an epic trip, Alex and I had an awesome time with everyone. We were bummed we had to bail out on the last day but by the looks of the pics you guys had an amazing day. Eddie and Cindy, thanks for inviting us along and for putting it all together. I'm always impressed with your knowledge of history and the hard work you put into all of this!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust 2017

My power washer broke. I spent well over $10 and nearly two hrs at the DIY and that was only getting the wheels and axles partially mud free.[emoji33]

I then came home and ran the sprinkler and hose jet washing it for about 3-4 more hours. Still not done and don't get me started on the inside! Lol. [emoji85]

Crazy thing is, I'd leave tomorrow and do it all over again in a heartbeat!!! That's how much crazy fun it was. [emoji106]🥃

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What an epic trip! Thanks for having us along and for planning out such a great trip! Without this report I think I would have forgotten some of the trip!

Oh, and I haven't started cleaning the jeep yet. Will need to do that this weekend. Inside is pretty nasty lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What an epic trip, Alex and I had an awesome time with everyone. We were bummed we had to bail out on the last day but by the looks of the pics you guys had an amazing day. Eddie and Cindy, thanks for inviting us along and for putting it all together. I'm always impressed with your knowledge of history and the hard work you put into all of this!

It was a bummer you had to leave us early but I'm so glad that you were able to join us for as much of the trip as you were able to. Had a great time with the two of you and hope you join us on future installments :cool:

My power washer broke. I spent well over $10 and nearly two hrs at the DIY and that was only getting the wheels and axles partially mud free.[emoji33]

I then came home and ran the sprinkler and hose jet washing it for about 3-4 more hours. Still not done and don't get me started on the inside! Lol. [emoji85]

Crazy thing is, I'd leave tomorrow and do it all over again in a heartbeat!!! That's how much crazy fun it was. [emoji106]🥃

LOL!! That mud really did bake on to anything that was hot and that was pretty much everything :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What an epic trip! Thanks for having us along and for planning out such a great trip! Without this report I think I would have forgotten some of the trip!

Oh, and I haven't started cleaning the jeep yet. Will need to do that this weekend. Inside is pretty nasty lol

LOL!! Driving through all that brush without widows and of course the mud and dust did make for an interior that was a bitch to clean. :crazyeyes:

It was a blast having you and Tina join us for this crazy adventure :rock:

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Y'all and these fires! Seems to be hazardous to your Jeep going on one of these runs. LOL, LOL. In all seriousness, the pictures are nice and it looks like a very fun time for all. Great run shirts you made up for this occasion.

Trail JK

I'm so bombed we missed this trip! Looks like everyone had an amazing time!

Trailbud you look great in that hat!

Tony is looking super artsy and his hat. Lol

Awesome photography and journal!

Top Bottom