2017 WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust : Tonopah to Virginia City

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Thanks for sharing this. I finally got a chance to go through the thread, and I'll say what has been said, already. That was an epic trip! I really wish I could have made it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SDG

Caught the Bug
What an awesome trip, it was great seeing old friends and making new ones. Truly an epic exploration filled with beautiful sites, great history and a nice dose of beverages!

Got to see some stuff that I did not think even existed in Nevada, than you guys so much for the hospitality and great adventure.

I sprayed off the jeep for about 5 min last night, ate dinner while it soaked, then sprayed for another 30 to get the mud off. Just finished washing it, and that was quite the chore... the inside... now that's another story! That adventure will start tomorrow.

20170704_093654.jpg

Managed to collect some rocks for the yard... got about 2 handfuls total

20170706_185222.jpg

Finally clean outside, minus wheels and tires!
20170707_184902.jpg

When I get a chance later I will post some pics and videos.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Epic trip. Thanks for sharing! That's what it's all about.

You bet! Good friends, Jeeps, historic trails in remote locations, ghost town saloons and tasty libations - what more could you ask for :cool:

Things you can find in far away saloons...

Awesome pics! Thanks for posting them up :thumb:

I wanted to stay an extra day for the free beer tomorrow but Eddie said no...[emoji6]

But, it was for tomorrow :crazyeyes: :D

Y'all and these fires! Seems to be hazardous to your Jeep going on one of these runs. LOL, LOL. In all seriousness, the pictures are nice and it looks like a very fun time for all. Great run shirts you made up for this occasion.

LOL!! We all thought that Tony was smoking some kind of wicked weed. That is, up until we could see the flames coming from under his Jeep :shock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing this. I finally got a chance to go through the thread, and I'll say what has been said, already. That was an epic trip! I really wish I could have made it.

Well, maybe one of these days you will be able to join us on some kind of run :yup:

I bet I have a bunch of spiders in my jeep too! :eek:

LOL!! You know you love em :D

Looks like another fantastic time had by all!

Wish you could have joined us my friend :grayno:

What an awesome trip, it was great seeing old friends and making new ones. Truly an epic exploration filled with beautiful sites, great history and a nice dose of beverages!

Got to see some stuff that I did not think even existed in Nevada, than you guys so much for the hospitality and great adventure.

I sprayed off the jeep for about 5 min last night, ate dinner while it soaked, then sprayed for another 30 to get the mud off. Just finished washing it, and that was quite the chore... the inside... now that's another story! That adventure will start tomorrow.

Managed to collect some rocks for the yard... got about 2 handfuls total

Finally clean outside, minus wheels and tires!

When I get a chance later I will post some pics and videos.

LOL!! Them rocks baked into the mud sure made it a bitch to clean out. It was like trying to wash out kiln fired pottery :icon_crazy:

Can't wait to see the pics and videos :thumb:

TRLJNKY

What a great ride! Awesome pics and story. Thank you

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

JAGS

Hooked
I was going for natural color matched look. Got pretty close. Lol. It was surprising to see the number of rocks embedded in all that mud.

IMG_2193.jpg

So many good times! Wouldn't have been half the fun without good friends.

IMG_9957.jpg
IMG_9905.jpg
IMG_2152.jpg

Another souvenir besides my pet rock. [emoji106]
IMG_2173.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was going for natural color matched look. Got pretty close. Lol. It was surprising to see the number of rocks embedded in all that mud.

So many good times! Wouldn't have been half the fun without good friends

Another souvenir besides my pet rock. [emoji106]

Nice pics Jags! [emoji1303]

JAGS

Hooked
Here one more for now. Need to see if Amy got more.

IMG_9963.jpg

So the crazy thing is this cow chased/followed Ben's Jeep for an easy 40 yards. Then it chased Et's for another 20 or so yards. Craziest thing. Pretty sure it was protecting its calf.

ROBnTANK

Once again thanks for sharing your trips with us all. It gets me thinking for my next road trips. One of these days I'll make it out there to see the sights.

Top Bottom