2018 JL Wrangler Grille Photo Leaked On Wayalife

spider

A little bit of that (CJ grille) and a little bit of Patriot. Combine and resize and it would be similar imo.
patriot grille.jpg

JamesWyatt

FML for being too slow to see it. But according to the descriptions it sounds exactly like what was reported after the dealers saw it, particularly the headlights cutting into the outer slots.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cough* edited *cough

Welcome back to WAYALIFE with your Johnny-come-lately news link. I love how your forum picks up news from us, posts it with their watermark, claims it as theirs and then have a guy like you come on here to direct traffic to it after the guy who posted the original pic here, asked to have it removed. Please do us both a favor and spend more of your time on that other forum. Thank you.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Someone wanted a picture I didn't think it was that big of a deal. Sorry.

A LOT OF PEOPLE wanted the picture and clearly, so did your other forum. You know, the ones who stole it from us, posted it up HOURS after the fact and shamelessly with their watermark as if it was something they actually took. The fact of the matter is, the guy who took and posted the photo politely asked to have it removed in fear of losing his job. Clearly, this is something your other forum doesn't seem to give a shit about. While his job may not be a big deal to you, it's a big deal to me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You should review the forum rules.

You mean like this one? :rolleyes2:

CAN I POST LINKS OR DIRECT MEMBERS TO OTHER FORUMS, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE CHANNELS OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES?
No. We ask that you NOT post links or direct members to other forums, Facebook pages, chat rooms, YouTube channels or other social media outlets. Soliciting traffic to anyone of these sites is not allowed. Please be advised that your post may be edited or removed if it contains such content.

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_otherforums

JLeveltwo

NEW Jeep JL Wrangler Spy Shots & Production Dates

Will do, again I'm sorry and did not know the complete details and did not know of that site issue.

Last edited:

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
NEW Jeep JL Wrangler Spy Shots & Production Dates

Lucky I saved that.

Here it is but Eddie please say if I must take it down ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lucky I saved that.

Here it is but Eddie please say if I must take it down ;)

What part of the OP of the photo wanted it taken down in fear of losing his job didn't you understand? I removed the photo since you clearly can't read previous posts CLEARLY stating this

chitown35

LOSER
To get back on track, my guess is the grill looks like this to add room for tire clearance, and not just for appearances. So my question is are they adding bigger tires from the factory, or did they just move everything in for better aerodynamics? Or did they lengthen the wheelbase?

longarmwj

Well seems like I missed it. But from the description everyone gave, it sounds just like my GSM (general sales manager) who saw a completed version at a conference he went to described it. His words were, "just think of a classic, only modernized"

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Top Bottom