2018 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run HIGHLIGHTS

jesse3638

Hooked
Hahaha! I offer to let Lauren drive all the time and she flat out refuses.
I do too. She didn't want to drive in Moab. She did drive on the Newbe Run and did ask to drive the end of the Rubicon, where she did well. Had to explain that hard driver just meant turn the steering wheel full driver not turn and accelerate..haha. Only got hung up because I failed to mention to engage the lockers in time. She won't drive around town though..haha. It is a 6 speed and it's been years since she has drivin in traffic with one so that's probably it.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DMF

Haha. My wife actually asked me on the way home to salt lake “how much are coilovers and can we install them ourselves” I think I found a keeper. Now just gotta sway her into thinking we need a PR44/60 combo and we’ll be set.

I always end up buying something nice for my wife every time I get something nice for myself. She never ask but it’s for peace of mind. I already know the little PR44 will cost me a couple thousand more than normal. I need to buy her some bling to go with my bling. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha. My wife actually asked me on the way home to salt lake “how much are coilovers and can we install them ourselves” I think I found a keeper. Now just gotta sway her into thinking we need a PR44/60 combo and we’ll be set.

That's funny small world mine asked me the same question and already gave me the permission for pro rocks, the thing that worked for me is have her do the ball joints on the stock axle when they are needed and along the way point out different areas that are bad and weak points on the stock axle, she will change her mind real fast and give u the permission.

That's funny small world mine asked me the same question and already gave me the permission for pro rocks, the thing that worked for me is have her do the ball joints on the stock axle when they are needed and along the way point out different areas that are bad and weak points on the stock axle, she will change her mind real fast and give u the permission.

Oh I’m so using this.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Top Bottom