35 Inch Tires

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What are you retarded or something? Geez, then at least you'd have an excuse.

Well thank you for coming out. You sir, have proved your level-headedness with this comment (sarcasm intended). Like my buddy MTG stated earlier, looks like you're going to get a long just fine here.

Gee, and here I thought reading the link and taking it into account then acknowledging it was a reasonable thing to do.

which is NOT what you did! let me remind you...

What's there to run? Pretty much all spacers are made from 6061 AL hardened to T6. :thinking:

The only difference will be in the machining and even then they are all CNC'ed so as long as they are to tolerance they should all be functionally the same.

QUOTE from TiciTaci - could not actually post his quote because after he ACTUALLY read the link and saw he was COMPLETELY WRONG, he edited this ENTIRE POST... (thank you Sharkey for quoting b4 trollboy could edit it away)

Well either the "advertising" or the product description. I didn't realize you had materials tests performed on all products you purchased. Good for you.

That and because CNC'ed items like this are going to be either 6061 or 7075, it's by far the most common material used for this type of manufacturing (aluminum machining) and one of the cheapest. Since it is dirt cheap skimping on it makes little sense. The anodizing probably costs more than the actual material.

The grade 8 bolts are a material difference though and definitely a way for a cheap alternative to skimp a little.

this ^^^^ post mysteriously turned to this...

Edit: Did read the blog and noticed that Spidertrax are actually machined in the USA. This alone is worth the extra few bucks IMHO.

It does look like this particular "import" spacer was indeed inferior. If it really was as advertised there would be no difference but as stated, the "import" spacer was apparently cast (not CNC'ed) and the bolts were not Grade 8 as advertised / described.

I'm actually amazed that a company would do something like this for just a few bucks difference.

hmmmmmmmmm....:thinking:

Speaking of douche bags, you seem to be setting a high standard, hope I can keep up but you seem to have me beat by a mile at the moment. In fact, you don't even understand the point which was being argued in the first place so apparently even that is giving you too much credit.

that IS the POINT - THERE WAS NO ARGUMENT until your trolled your way into it. Sharkey was making a point about Spidertrax have been proven to be of higher quality by an INDEPENDENT TEST and you wanted to make it a point that they were all the same, sooooooooo..... You are nothing but a TROLL!

This is your entire contribution to this thread? What are you retarded or something? Geez, then at least you'd have an excuse.

Being that numerous posters actually agreed with MY CONTRIBUTION must make us all retarded then.

Happy TROLLING Tici, you are on your way to making many friends! Are you a paratrooper by any chance?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

QUOTE from TiciTaci - could not actually post his quote because after he ACTUALLY read the link and saw he was COMPLETELY WRONG, he edited this ENTIRE POST... (thank you Sharkey for quoting b4 trollboy could edit it away)

Well either the "advertising" or the product description. I didn't realize you had materials tests performed on all products you purchased. Good for you.

That and because CNC'ed items like this are going to be either 6061 or 7075, it's by far the most common material used for this type of manufacturing (aluminum machining) and one of the cheapest. Since it is dirt cheap skimping on it makes little sense. The anodizing probably costs more than the actual material.

The grade 8 bolts are a material difference though and definitely a way for a cheap alternative to skimp a little.

this ^^^^ post mysteriously turned to this...

hmmmmmmmmm....:thinking:

that IS the POINT - THERE WAS NO ARGUMENT until your trolled your way into it. Sharkey was making a point about Spidertrax have been proven to be of higher quality by an INDEPENDENT TEST and you wanted to make it a point that they were all the same, sooooooooo..... You are nothing but a TROLL!

Being that numerous posters actually agreed with MY CONTRIBUTION must make us all retarded then.

Happy TROLLING Tici, you are on your way to making many friends! Are you a paratrooper by any chance?

At you a ratard?

MTG

Caught the Bug
it is worse because it actually tastes good... which is why it is so terrible!!!

In Moab last year we mixed American Honey with Fireball and called the shots Honeyballs!!

That was a long drive back to Reno!

What does this have to do with 35s you ask? Well, nothing really other than Knuckles was rocking 35s at the time.

Moochie

In Moab last year we mixed American Honey with Fireball and called the shots Honeyballs!!

That was a long drive back to Reno!

What does this have to do with 35s you ask? Well, nothing really other than Knuckles was rocking 35s at the time.

Wasn't there an incident with a stuffed animal that same night?

TiciTaci

Banned

Well obviously reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

and you wanted to make it a point that they were all the same

Actually, not quite. My point was that exceeding failing or exceeding some AL 6061 requirement in wheel spacers didn't make sense. Something either is machined out of AL 6061 or it isn't.

sooooooooo..... You are nothing but a TROLL!

And you're an asshole, what's your point? That still has no material on the topic at hand.

What contribution? I have yet to see a post worth reading from you.

Oh my gawd, people on the forum you frequent agreed with you! This is serious validation indeed. Your momma must be so proud I bet she's still wondering why she didn't drown you at birth.

you are on your way to making many friends!

My social circle isn't centered around arguing semantics with morons like you on an internet forum (although picking on internet geniuses like you is always good for a laugh). But hey, if it works then stick with it I guess. If you aim low enough you might not be disappointed (although you'll probably always be a disappointment but hell, why stop now right?).

Top Bottom