35 Inch Tires

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
TiciTaci;146053My social circle isn't centered around arguing semantics with morons like you on an internet forum (although picking on internet geniuses like you is always good for a laugh).[/QUOTE said:
Seems to me that's what your doing. Go back under the rock you crawled out from.

And you're an asshole

well finally, you have posted something I will agree with...

You may now go back to arguing -getting proved WRONG - editing your posts so that they are completely different than what they were originally...

have fun TROLL!!!

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Can't, your mother seems to be occupying it.

Really? That's the best you got? You already used a mother joke in this thread. Take some time before posting and come up with some else pumpkin tits.

I will wait for a better comeback before I reply with mine. Take your time, I'm here all night.

Last edited:

Tackerdown

Banned
My guess is a spacer made in China was advertised as being T-6 6061 Aluminum, but when tested for the yield and tensile strength of T-6 (somewhere in the ballpark of 45,000 psi and 40,000 psi) it fell short. In other words it did not meet the properties of the T-6 6061 Aluminum. I think the take away was don't assume because you buy something on Ebay that claims to be T-6 6061 Aluminum, that it is actually T-6.

Sorry I've been back peddling threw this but had to comment on this one till I get to the beginning.
I'm not sure where your confusion on this is it's in the Internet it has to be true.:D

Sent from my HTCONE using WAYALIFE mobile app

daltexjeeper

Sorry I've been back peddling threw this but had to comment on this one till I get to the beginning.
I'm not sure where your confusion on this is it's in the Internet it has to be true.:D

Sent from my HTCONE using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha! Yeah, this was my feeble attempt at trying to reinforce what Sharkey had said in the first place with the take away being there are "el cheapo" versions floating around. Oh well...the pages to this thread started multiplying like rabbits.

Jeepmed

THAT is a good choice. I read somewhere that there was an independent test done that showed the SpiderTrax were stronger then their competitors! :cheesy:

GOOD CHOICE SIR!

Thank You. Way to funny. I've been at work for 39 hours and I needed a good laugh.

Top Bottom