3RD in a TRIFECTA : An Epic Trek Across the Dusy Ershim Trail

JeepFan

Hooked
This was by far one of the most epic trails we've ever been on! Hanging out with good friends was the best part in spite of the dust, a spectacular trail break, and wheeling around a relentless number of trees! We cant wait to do this trail again in say 3 to 5 years. Lol!

A huge thank you to Cindy and Eddie, Rachel and Ray for the good times!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome trail, on my bucket list for sure. And I'll be leaving my body mounted mirrors at home that's for damn sure!

LOL!! Words from the wise. The last time we ran this trail, we did it with hard doors - need I say, that was a bad idea. :rolleyes2:

Wow.... Awesome views! I've put that one on my list too. Looks like a great trip with great friends. It reassures me that I have to find one of those welders! Or, move to Carson and wheel with you guys!![emoji23][emoji23]
Thanks for sharing your voyages with us![emoji482]

LOL!! This is a trail that I think you'd like for sure. Not exactly the kind of trail that you'd want to do with a big group though. Who knows, maybe next time around you can join us.

What an amazing trip, thanks for sharing. The pictures of your morning at Ershim Lake were awesome. It's really sad that I haven't ran this trail considering its in my backyard. I definitely need to change that soon.

It's an epic trail. In some ways, kind of like Swamp Lake only a LOT longer.

Looks like a great trip! Now I just need to get my tj on it!

That would be awesome. You'd be able to wiggle your way around stuff that a 4-door JK has to work through.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Some day...some day...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Hope Rubicat is back on the road soon.

You and me both! Talked to the dealership today and they said she's all fixed up. Hoping to pick her up in the morning. Glad you liked the pics :cool:

Wow! This was awesome! I can't tell you how much Ray and I enjoyed being apart of this amazing adventure. Thank you so much for taking us along and re-capping it so beautifully! We are truly grateful for the all your help and for Tony's help getting us back on the trail and on track to enjoy the rest of the trip! We wouldn't have made if off the trail without you. In spite of our break we had the most amazing adventure and made memories that will never forget! Thank you! [emoji4][emoji122][emoji482]

Honestly, Cindy and I were so glad that the two of you could join us on this trip. We really had a great time in large part because of you. Well, except for maybe that break or two - J/K!! :crazyeyes: :D
So looking forward to hookin up again soon :yup:

Awesome pics, I'd love to be able to get out there one day to ride that!!!

If you can ever make out this way, it really is a trail you want to do :yup:

This was by far one of the most epic trails we've ever been on! Hanging out with good friends was the best part in spite of the dust, a spectacular trail break, and wheeling around a relentless number of trees! We cant wait to do this trail again in say 3 to 5 years. Lol!

A huge thank you to Cindy and Eddie, Rachel and Ray for the good times!

LOL!! 3-5 years sounds about right. In all seriousness, we had a great time with you and Steph and we're so glad that you were able to join us on this run. I mean, what would we have done without your steering caps? J/K!! :D
Honestly, in addition to all your help with the trail repairs, we had so much fun because of you and Steph and Rachel and Ray - couldn't have asked for a better trail party :thumb:

RocknJK

Thanks for sharing! Awesome trip amazing photos! Hoping to run the Dusy within the next year or so... It's on my list also! [emoji482]

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Wow, what an adventure.

Wheeling with other couples may have my wife hooked now, but those tight trees would have scared the crap out of her. Ok, maybe me too.

Awesome trail repair and glad that was it, not counting Rubicat. Glad thats fixed too.

WJCO

Meme King
Great recap and photos. Sucks that Rachel's Jeep had so many issues with the steering. Glad you guys were able to get it back down the mountain driveable.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Wow Guys! Looks like a FANTASTIC TIME! Thanks for sharing and the write up! While not the same as being there, it is still pretty awesome to be able to experience these trails vicariously through the forum, even from the other side of the country. :thumb:

Awesome trail, on my bucket list for sure. And I'll be leaving my body mounted mirrors at home that's for damn sure!

Lets plan a trip! Do the whole Trifecta!? :thumb: :clap2:

JAGS

Hooked
What a hell of a run. Sort of bummed I had to miss this one, but also sort of not. [emoji6] As with all trips it looked like one hell of adventure.

KICKROX

I guess it wouldn't be a WAYALIFE adventure without someone breaking something.. looks like my kind of fun. Can't wait to get my rig on that trail. :beer:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
This looked like a hell of a time. Im sure you were glad to not have broken a R&P this time around :thumb:

Wow Guys! Looks like a FANTASTIC TIME! Thanks for sharing and the write up! While not the same as being there, it is still pretty awesome to be able to experience these trails vicariously through the forum, even from the other side of the country. :thumb:

Lets plan a trip! Do the whole Trifecta!? :thumb: :clap2:

Let's add it to the Texas places to wheel thread! Just name it the "Trifecta" lol

Top Bottom