A journey to remember

WJCO

Meme King
At some point during this trip I plan to make a site and when that happens I will let folks know so they can msg me for it to check it out if they wish ..

Rather than direct members to an outside source, why not just continue to post the pictures here and share with the Wayalife community? Seems like it's been a receptive outcome here already on the Wayalife forum.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Rather than direct members to an outside source, why not just continue to post the pictures here and share with the Wayalife community? Seems like it's been a receptive outcome here already on the Wayalife forum.
Plan to continue sharing here as I have been .. reason for the outside site is so I can get a photo bizz going and hopefully make a buck or two on higher res images then what is shown here .. after all I would love to be able to continue not only the journey I am on now to other areas beyond where I currently plan to buy turning my passion into how I make my living

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Plan to continue sharing here as I have been .. reason for the outside site is so I can get a photo bizz going and hopefully make a buck or two on higher res images then what is shown here .. after all I would love to be able to continue not only the journey I am on now to other areas beyond where I currently plan to buy turning my passion into how I make my living

If he wasn’t clear enough, don’t post it here. It won’t be accepted or allowed. Or the continued talk about turning this into a business.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

I think the night sky pics are some of my all time favorites.

I'm looking at these and longing to be away like you are, under the beautiful night sky, back in my home state of Colorado.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing those!

Thanks man .. glad you guys are enjoying ...
I think the night sky pics are some of my all time favorites.

I'm looking at these and longing to be away like you are, under the beautiful night sky, back in my home state of Colorado.
Lol oddly most of those night shots so far are from NM, ,an Tex. .. only 1 so far from up here in Colorado.. but I know what ya mean the skies are killer .. may scout a bit so my overall view isn't as limited as it is .. without having to drive off the mountiantop
Pics are simply amazing! Great work! Enjoy the ride my friend!

Thanks man ... weld on my rack broke yesterday , so limped downhill to a shop to get it fixed but otherwise am loving it ..
Great shots [emoji1417]
Thanks man .. glad you folks are enjoying em

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Knocked the alpine loop out yesterday .. didnt stop much due to broke weld but did take these with phone 20180808_164234.jpg 20180808_125909.jpeg should wore my glasses the wind was killer on engineer ..daym I'm a ugly fucker 20180808_164219.jpg got a bunch of vid to get stills from and took a few with my camera so there will be more no doubt

Top Bottom