A Little Snow Play Today

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Hey Eddie & Cindy that looks so cool:thumbup: to me that's paradise. . Tessa must love it...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Will you please stop posting these pics. It's just not fair to the rest of us.

I kid of course. Just a written outburst of envy. Glad you guys are having fun and enjoying things. Tessa too. 👍

- Jason

texasdave

Very nice! The snow covered trails at the end of the street are great for the poser pics!!! :bleh::bleh:

Man I'm ready to move. Looks like late Feb. until we get up to Colorado. Not a great time to drive from Texas up there. Hopefully the weather is fair for the drive.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I'm jealous of your backyard! We're moving back home to Evergreen, Colorado in late spring. Our future neighbor called and said the build site for our home is getting hammered. When you don't have to drive to work, snow is great.:clap2:

texasdave

I'm jealous of your backyard! We're moving back home to Evergreen, Colorado in late spring. Our future neighbor called and said the build site for our home is getting hammered. When you don't have to drive to work, snow is great.:clap2:

My wife's outside sales guy just moved to Evergreen. :thumb:

bl17z90

main.php

Might I recommend putting some sort of marker (fence poles or anything really) along the edges of the driveway and just park Rubicat on top of the snow? Its what I always did with my old Exploder, havn't had any decent snow with my Jeep yet. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the sun is out today but the high temps are supposed to stay below freezing. Still, it's real nice out and beautiful. Here are a few shots that I took around the house this morning...

IMG_7058.jpg

IMG_7063.jpg

IMG_7066.jpg

IMG_7072.jpg

IMG_7076.jpg

:cool:

Crawler Kitty

Awesome Pics! They are all great but having a soft spot in my heart for all things dog I'd have to say the one of Tessa is my fav!:yup:

Tigrcky

Very nice!!! You must be loving all the room!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Can you shed some light/opinion/thoughts on Trail Grapplers and snow...not offroad snow...MTs are great for that...Im talking about ON road snow thats slushy/compacted/not deep.

Top Bottom